Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all of these people saying these are Samples, you really think that JB isn't considering releasing these like this? Why do you think the samples are like this? This is what THEY WANT to release, and what is probably going to release if we don't complain and get mad... So to all the people who want some actual Cement 4's, let's get MAD AF. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

stop crying its only a SAMPLE....S.A.M.P.L.E...... they will get it right just be patient for OFFICIAL and FINAL product images

u work for JB so how would u know? U don't know JBs track record...they live on destroying classics

look at the black cements ... were they nubuck , the samples was, e official release is confirmed LEATHER

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

stop crying its only a SAMPLE....S.A.M.P.L.E...... they will get it right just be patient for OFFICIAL and FINAL product images

u work for JB so how would u know? U don't know JBs track record...they live on destroying classics

look at the black cements ... were they nubuck , the samples was, e official release is confirmed LEATHER

Originally Posted by green rhino123

And the sole too?
This sample pic mocks the original & retro. And what they did with the varsity 6/infrared pack was stupid
by the way. None a this close variation reto+ stuff no mo.

the final product of the wht-blk 4 retro...
I think this is as big an issue as the non black speckles. The grey outsole underneath the black is a MAJOR aesthetic change just like the grey speckles and completely changes the look of the shoe. 12 years and we get this....?!!!
I know this is "sample", but how could you get them sooo wrong regardless of the other cut rate materials like the cardboard pleather, etc.?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

And the sole too?
This sample pic mocks the original & retro. And what they did with the varsity 6/infrared pack was stupid
by the way. None a this close variation reto+ stuff no mo.

the final product of the wht-blk 4 retro...
I think this is as big an issue as the non black speckles. The grey outsole underneath the black is a MAJOR aesthetic change just like the grey speckles and completely changes the look of the shoe. 12 years and we get this....?!!!
I know this is "sample", but how could you get them sooo wrong regardless of the other cut rate materials like the cardboard pleather, etc.?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by El Bro

I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

Here is my comparison of the IV then and now.

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THEN

NOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe some of y'all willing to settle for this and cop if they gave them to us like that.
laugh.gif

I can't believe some of y'all willing to settle for this and cop if they gave them to us like that.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom