Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by El Bro

Why are people sole swapping when they r the same shoe?????

you possibly can't be that ignorant. Seriously?
What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif

People want to sole swap because the 99's had Nike Air and the majority are not wearable.  And 99's are not the same shoe

is it still TECH GREY? or is it legit cement grey? I'm guessing tech grey cuz they look dark as hell
oh yeah BIG UPS on the shape though...one of my biggest complaints...glad to see someone in that awful company listens

is it still TECH GREY? or is it legit cement grey? I'm guessing tech grey cuz they look dark as hell
oh yeah BIG UPS on the shape though...one of my biggest complaints...glad to see someone in that awful company listens

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jecca650

i'm pretty sure this is as close as it gets to what we'll be seeing next feb..

nike-air-jordan-4-white-cement-01.jpg

One could only hope the grey comes out looking like this
nerd.gif
if that color grey comes on them in feb multiple pairs easy.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jecca650

i'm pretty sure this is as close as it gets to what we'll be seeing next feb..

nike-air-jordan-4-white-cement-01.jpg

One could only hope the grey comes out looking like this
nerd.gif
if that color grey comes on them in feb multiple pairs easy.

What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif

People want to sole swap because the 99's had Nike Air and the majority are not wearable.  And 99's are not the same shoe

laugh.gif
 dude probably started buying J's this year.....

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 dude probably started buying J's this year.....

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by raptors29

Now I feel bad for buying the 1999s a few years bacl
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather have the 99s even if I couldn't rock em.
That would be so pointless tho.

I have 2 pairs of '99s at home crumbled. I say sarcastically, "I'm so glad I can't rock these". Such wise words from the qualitybeast.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Now I feel bad for buying the 1999s a few years bacl
30t6p3b.gif

I have 2 pairs of '99s at home crumbled. I say sarcastically, "I'm so glad I can't rock these". Such wise words from the qualitybeast.

I just hope to God that JB goes and uses a different style of paint/material on the midsole. I do not want these to chip just in a few wears
sick.gif

I just hope to God that JB goes and uses a different style of paint/material on the midsole. I do not want these to chip just in a few wears
sick.gif

eyes.gif

459.jpg

Hmmmm they look the same to me. Just because the '12 has a jumpman and is tech grey doesn't mean it's a totally different shoe, you got to be reaching
roll.gif

I'm just wondering why would people go through all the trouble of sole swapping just for the "Nike Air". Does it really make a difference? Would someone really come up to you and call you out on the jumpman? Afterall, it is a Jordan shoe. If you are really desperate with the Nike Air, it'll be more efficient to do that Nike Air tutorial on Youtube by that Niketalker. Plus, the '12 are closer to the OGs color-wise, they have a darker tint of grey compared to the '99s (Well the OGs looked darker because it had hella speckles compared to the 99s and '12s). I personally own a pair of '99s and unfortunately, they are unwearable. I'm just gonna retire those and rock the new ones.

eyes.gif

459.jpg

Hmmmm they look the same to me. Just because the '12 has a jumpman and is tech grey doesn't mean it's a totally different shoe, you got to be reaching
roll.gif

I'm just wondering why would people go through all the trouble of sole swapping just for the "Nike Air". Does it really make a difference? Would someone really come up to you and call you out on the jumpman? Afterall, it is a Jordan shoe. If you are really desperate with the Nike Air, it'll be more efficient to do that Nike Air tutorial on Youtube by that Niketalker. Plus, the '12 are closer to the OGs color-wise, they have a darker tint of grey compared to the '99s (Well the OGs looked darker because it had hella speckles compared to the 99s and '12s). I personally own a pair of '99s and unfortunately, they are unwearable. I'm just gonna retire those and rock the new ones.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

+1 to all of that. A pair of shoes is frankly no good to me unless I can wear them, especially one that I'd have to pay 400-500+ for. I know the older retros/OGs have better quality, owning several pairs myself, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

+1 to all of that. A pair of shoes is frankly no good to me unless I can wear them, especially one that I'd have to pay 400-500+ for. I know the older retros/OGs have better quality, owning several pairs myself, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom