Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ we can all say the same for the retros of the 3,4,5,6's.. We all wish that the nike air is still present but oh well. All future retro's will have the jumpman.

^^ we can all say the same for the retros of the 3,4,5,6's.. We all wish that the nike air is still present but oh well. All future retro's will have the jumpman.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

these look amazing in sneakerhotlines pics

cosign.gif

two pairs will be acquired no question..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

..I may be in the minority but these don't feel right without the NIKE AIR. Almost wish they didn't retro.
Pics are looking good so if they have a good shape and are comfortable I'll cop and rock em with some boot cut jeans to cover the jumpman.

These are sexy as hell even w/o the NA on back
eek.gif

..I may be in the minority but these don't feel right without the NIKE AIR. Almost wish they didn't retro.
Pics are looking good so if they have a good shape and are comfortable I'll cop and rock em with some boot cut jeans to cover the jumpman.

eek.gif

eek.gif

These are one of my grails. Probably going to pick up 2-3 on release date. Never doubled up on kicks before...

These are one of my grails. Probably going to pick up 2-3 on release date. Never doubled up on kicks before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom