Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I see these being a hype shoe, worse than Chicagos.

I will be at my local FNL 2 hours before open.

I expect these to sell out in popular sizes in about an hour.

How long has it been since they last came out?

About 13 years?

Damn.
Hype is obviously worse for these. But, it had been 17 years since the CHI X's. I think they produced more of these though. But, they will definitely get the gone with the wind treatment online.
That's true, but I think more people are fans of the 4's than the 10's.
Well we'll see once they release.

I predict these will easily go $300+ on eBay and other sites.

Either get it on RD for retail or be prepared to pay double retail.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I see these being a hype shoe, worse than Chicagos.

I will be at my local FNL 2 hours before open.

I expect these to sell out in popular sizes in about an hour.

How long has it been since they last came out?

About 13 years?

Damn.
Hype is obviously worse for these. But, it had been 17 years since the CHI X's. I think they produced more of these though. But, they will definitely get the gone with the wind treatment online.
That's true, but I think more people are fans of the 4's than the 10's.
Well we'll see once they release.

I predict these will easily go $300+ on eBay and other sites.

Either get it on RD for retail or be prepared to pay double retail.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  
I'm a size 15, haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a store (not counting Nike outlets) since the early 90's.  Even in the mid-90's in the young days of the Interwebz I'd go to this one spot, point out what I wanted it, and they'd order them for me.  The Interwebz made being 6'8 so much easier. 
laugh.gif
This! It would have been easier for me if the Xs weren't so tight. I'd get a size 15, but 16 for me... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  
I'm a size 15, haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a store (not counting Nike outlets) since the early 90's.  Even in the mid-90's in the young days of the Interwebz I'd go to this one spot, point out what I wanted it, and they'd order them for me.  The Interwebz made being 6'8 so much easier. 
laugh.gif
This! It would have been easier for me if the Xs weren't so tight. I'd get a size 15, but 16 for me... 
frown.gif

I'm ordering online as always.

I've yet to miss a release, I don't understand why people act like it's so hard to cop online when it's really not. Just have a few retail sites open and its a breeze.

I've yet to miss a release, I don't understand why people act like it's so hard to cop online when it's really not. Just have a few retail sites open and its a breeze.

so can we get some opinions on how much everyone thinks people will be selling their hang tags for???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to stop buying sneakers but 2012 is not the year to try
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so can we get some opinions on how much everyone thinks people will be selling their hang tags for???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to stop buying sneakers but 2012 is not the year to try
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

haha you've just gotten lucky. Im glad you always get yours online, but you dont think NDC FNL Eastbay etc all being overloaded was the reason people couldnt cop?
No, it must be because nobody else realized they could open more than one browser before...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

haha you've just gotten lucky. Im glad you always get yours online, but you dont think NDC FNL Eastbay etc all being overloaded was the reason people couldnt cop?
No, it must be because nobody else realized they could open more than one browser before...

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

lmao @ you for going John Madden on a sneaker comparison. I may be in the minority but theyre good enough for me. As long as the leather doesnt crease right out the box or the paint doesnt chip right away, Im good. as for the black air unit, it is a minute detail and no one will notice. At least the paint isnt shiny and the air bubble isn't red like on the Dub Zeros.
the older I get, the more I realize the days of perfect retros are all but dead. either we as consumers take what we can get or move on. Personally, after next year most of the Jordans Ive ever wanted will have been retroed so i'm looking ahead to Kobes, Lebrons, and Air Maxes.

I don't think I've ever read a post that resembles my train of thought better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

By the end of the year I will have everything I could want from JB and I can honestly say I will be done!!!  FOR SURE!!!  Just bring back B'red 13's before the end of the year and thatll def seal it for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

lmao @ you for going John Madden on a sneaker comparison. I may be in the minority but theyre good enough for me. As long as the leather doesnt crease right out the box or the paint doesnt chip right away, Im good. as for the black air unit, it is a minute detail and no one will notice. At least the paint isnt shiny and the air bubble isn't red like on the Dub Zeros.
the older I get, the more I realize the days of perfect retros are all but dead. either we as consumers take what we can get or move on. Personally, after next year most of the Jordans Ive ever wanted will have been retroed so i'm looking ahead to Kobes, Lebrons, and Air Maxes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

By the end of the year I will have everything I could want from JB and I can honestly say I will be done!!!  FOR SURE!!!  Just bring back B'red 13's before the end of the year and thatll def seal it for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Havent been on the JB section in awhile . . .

Watched a couple YouTube videos to see what the quality would be like, but no solid answer. Will these be like the III's of 2011, which were mentioned to have better quality? Or, will these be like the '06 releases, when the leather was thinner then Sean Pauls goatee hair?

Havent been on the JB section in awhile . . .

Watched a couple YouTube videos to see what the quality would be like, but no solid answer. Will these be like the III's of 2011, which were mentioned to have better quality? Or, will these be like the '06 releases, when the leather was thinner then Sean Pauls goatee hair?

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Oh man, I forgot about the big feet guys 
laugh.gif

You're right, mall based stores don't carry anything over 14 usually.  

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Oh man, I forgot about the big feet guys 
laugh.gif

You're right, mall based stores don't carry anything over 14 usually.  

Originally Posted by DRO3000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FINALLY... thanks for that image.  I thought I was the only one who noticed that.  Ever since they retroed the mars and military blues, I have always complained about that.  Even drew some pictures like this for it back in 06 but no one gave a damn =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom