Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all these reviews are poppin up............

WEKwE.gif

These are gonna sneak up on people as far as hype goes. If I can scoop em early for $2 bills I'll pull the trigger

These are gonna sneak up on people as far as hype goes. If I can scoop em early for $2 bills I'll pull the trigger

Remember these in 99 when I was in the 5th grade had my pops driving all around the city for them only to end up with an men as 8 when i wore a size 6 ...damn
back in the days

Remember these in 99 when I was in the 5th grade had my pops driving all around the city for them only to end up with an men as 8 when i wore a size 6 ...damn
back in the days

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...
I was with u at payless but we became brothers when u mentioned punch out!! Couldnt pause Mike Tysons punch out though lol!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yea but you could just leave it running between fights 
nerd.gif

HAHA dang ur right!!
laugh.gif
I use to take break in between cause I knew I was gonna get my head knocked off lol

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...
I was with u at payless but we became brothers when u mentioned punch out!! Couldnt pause Mike Tysons punch out though lol!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yea but you could just leave it running between fights 
nerd.gif

HAHA dang ur right!!
laugh.gif
I use to take break in between cause I knew I was gonna get my head knocked off lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  
I'm a size 15, haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a store (not counting Nike outlets) since the early 90's.  Even in the mid-90's in the young days of the Interwebz I'd go to this one spot, point out what I wanted it, and they'd order them for me.  The Interwebz made being 6'8 so much easier. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  
I'm a size 15, haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a store (not counting Nike outlets) since the early 90's.  Even in the mid-90's in the young days of the Interwebz I'd go to this one spot, point out what I wanted it, and they'd order them for me.  The Interwebz made being 6'8 so much easier. 
laugh.gif

That gif makes me want these even more. Had 2 pairs of OGs, but I cant wait to get my titled toes on these joints.

That gif makes me want these even more. Had 2 pairs of OGs, but I cant wait to get my titled toes on these joints.

I see these being a hype shoe, worse than Chicagos.

I will be at my local FNL 2 hours before open.

I expect these to sell out in popular sizes in about an hour.

How long has it been since they last came out?

About 13 years?

Damn.

About 13 years?

Damn.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

About 13 years?

Damn.
Hype is obviously worse for these. But, it had been 17 years since the CHI X's. I think they produced more of these though. But, they will definitely get the gone with the wind treatment online.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

About 13 years?

Damn.
Hype is obviously worse for these. But, it had been 17 years since the CHI X's. I think they produced more of these though. But, they will definitely get the gone with the wind treatment online.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.
You're respectable for passing out the info. Most people would hoard it for themselves.
Ask for the days where NTers would pick up releases for other members for retail plus shipping, that is dead. All these limited releases hurt that and the Concords changed the Jordan game for the next few years. No one is going to hook up a complete stranger for retail when they know they can get more. It's sad but oh so true. Best thing to do now is to start forming your own in-store connects and pay them a few extra dollars to make sure they hold your size. If you already have in-store connects, then most of the time you're good to go.

With that said, can't wait to get my discounted pair this weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one didn't listen to the info he keep on saying, I did my homework and got my numbers right, I got some connects that work at retail stores that are in charge of there stock, so my numbers are on point, the X release was a easy cop in my town, me and my dudes had no problem getting our pairs and a few extra's. So I would say that you guys go out and get the info you need.

sthebest, thank you.

That's exactly what I urge people to do. Go out and make something work for yourself in order to secure your pair(s).

Mikey23, dude. You're OBVIOUSLY not listening because if you were you'd know that those words that you just typed are the exact thing I'm advising people to do. It's what sthebest just mentioned. lol C'mon dude. There's no need to be negative. No one's trying to hurt you.

People, GO OUT and do your homework. These releases are easy cops if you just do some pre-determining and lock down a connect. This retro 4 release is going to be nuts come release day. Look what happened with the Chicago X's.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.
You're respectable for passing out the info. Most people would hoard it for themselves.
Ask for the days where NTers would pick up releases for other members for retail plus shipping, that is dead. All these limited releases hurt that and the Concords changed the Jordan game for the next few years. No one is going to hook up a complete stranger for retail when they know they can get more. It's sad but oh so true. Best thing to do now is to start forming your own in-store connects and pay them a few extra dollars to make sure they hold your size. If you already have in-store connects, then most of the time you're good to go.

With that said, can't wait to get my discounted pair this weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one didn't listen to the info he keep on saying, I did my homework and got my numbers right, I got some connects that work at retail stores that are in charge of there stock, so my numbers are on point, the X release was a easy cop in my town, me and my dudes had no problem getting our pairs and a few extra's. So I would say that you guys go out and get the info you need.

sthebest, thank you.

That's exactly what I urge people to do. Go out and make something work for yourself in order to secure your pair(s).

Mikey23, dude. You're OBVIOUSLY not listening because if you were you'd know that those words that you just typed are the exact thing I'm advising people to do. It's what sthebest just mentioned. lol C'mon dude. There's no need to be negative. No one's trying to hurt you.

People, GO OUT and do your homework. These releases are easy cops if you just do some pre-determining and lock down a connect. This retro 4 release is going to be nuts come release day. Look what happened with the Chicago X's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom