Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the grey on this model ever techinically "cement grey" to begin with? Wasn't that just the nickname the shoe got? I'm pretty sure the official colorway was just white/black. I also think next years retro was originally called tech grey, but you can call Nike and give them the style code and it is certainly cement grey now.

Butchered classic. All pics of the sample's posted in here are terrible. Way to screw it up JB.

Butchered classic. All pics of the sample's posted in here are terrible. Way to screw it up JB.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
No, it's not either or.

I"m going to cop another retro pair and still remain salty at JB for putting out this terrible retro of a CLASSIC. Ya'll have fun buying this garbage. Cop a shoe that looks WORSE than the f'n fakes.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
No, it's not either or.

I"m going to cop another retro pair and still remain salty at JB for putting out this terrible retro of a CLASSIC. Ya'll have fun buying this garbage. Cop a shoe that looks WORSE than the f'n fakes.

Yeah, I'm mad.

^ don't bother....there are those people that try to force feed themselves that this will be a good looking sneaker....or lie to themselves to feel better...

^ don't bother....there are those people that try to force feed themselves that this will be a good looking sneaker....or lie to themselves to feel better...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Tabernacle!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Tabernacle!

Originally Posted by spizike231

@ all of these people saying these are Samples, you really think that JB isn't considering releasing these like this? Why do you think the samples are like this? This is what THEY WANT to release, and what is probably going to release if we don't complain and get mad... So to all the people who want some actual Cement 4's, let's get MAD AF. 
mad.gif

QFT!

Originally Posted by spizike231

@ all of these people saying these are Samples, you really think that JB isn't considering releasing these like this? Why do you think the samples are like this? This is what THEY WANT to release, and what is probably going to release if we don't complain and get mad... So to all the people who want some actual Cement 4's, let's get MAD AF. 
mad.gif

QFT!

Hopefully they fix the speckles and the leather looks like the ones on the mars which will crease fast still rather get the ogs

Hopefully they fix the speckles and the leather looks like the ones on the mars which will crease fast still rather get the ogs

just like da chicago Xs & black cement 3s...i will reserve final judgement until da retail pics surface

just like da chicago Xs & black cement 3s...i will reserve final judgement until da retail pics surface

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^the official colorway of the original & '99 retro is
white/black if that helps, think about that one

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though
yea I heard about this as well earlier in the year. it's called "tech grey"

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^the official colorway of the original & '99 retro is
white/black if that helps, think about that one

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though
yea I heard about this as well earlier in the year. it's called "tech grey"

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nah, this is a big change. lots of people will skip out on these. i know personally i will, just try to keep my '99 pair wearable, and seek other wearable '99 pairs...
yea same here, I will pass as well. Ima start looking right now for more pairs before the prices go up even more.
bence23 wrote:
watch them come out with a white cement/black cement 4 package in summer

I wouldnt mind at all.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nah, this is a big change. lots of people will skip out on these. i know personally i will, just try to keep my '99 pair wearable, and seek other wearable '99 pairs...
yea same here, I will pass as well. Ima start looking right now for more pairs before the prices go up even more.
bence23 wrote:
watch them come out with a white cement/black cement 4 package in summer

I wouldnt mind at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom