Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt the same as others... Grey specs? Not a good look...JB might make it easy to pass cause i don't too much care for IVs...

I felt the same as others... Grey specs? Not a good look...JB might make it easy to pass cause i don't too much care for IVs...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^the official colorway of the original & '99 retro is
white/black if that helps, think about that one

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though

so why are people calling these cement grey iv's if they are listed as tech grey?

that grey outsole is terrible. it reminds me of when reebok retroed the answer iv in the og black/grey/white colorway and left the bottom outsole black instead of grey not matching the shoe. terrible...

nah in some thread when they announced these retros, the grey wasn't "cement grey" it was a different grey...i guess that's why it's darker. I can't find the thread right now though

so why are people calling these cement grey iv's if they are listed as tech grey?

that grey outsole is terrible. it reminds me of when reebok retroed the answer iv in the og black/grey/white colorway and left the bottom outsole black instead of grey not matching the shoe. terrible...

seriously debating about not getting these. Most likely will have a diff. mold and no speckles?
mad.gif
I'm defiantly not about to deal with a cracked/paint chipping midsole if i'm not feeling these. not buying into all this hype.

seriously debating about not getting these. Most likely will have a diff. mold and no speckles?
mad.gif
I'm defiantly not about to deal with a cracked/paint chipping midsole if i'm not feeling these. not buying into all this hype.

From the looks of the grey and speckles those are not true cement 4s... That is and hope something else because those are garbage would not cop if they say that is the cement 4.

From the looks of the grey and speckles those are not true cement 4s... That is and hope something else because those are garbage would not cop if they say that is the cement 4.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

because it's similar

this is like when JB used varsity red instead of infrared on the VI's.....and then releasing a "closer" yet still wack version in a package later to get more $$$

Originally Posted by NobleKane

because it's similar

this is like when JB used varsity red instead of infrared on the VI's.....and then releasing a "closer" yet still wack version in a package later to get more $$$

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...

Was the grey on this model ever techinically "cement grey" to begin with? Wasn't that just the nickname the shoe got? I'm pretty sure the official colorway was just white/black. I also think next years retro was originally called tech grey, but you can call Nike and give them the style code and it is certainly cement grey now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom