Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

I'm down for $250.

Not much this month other than the laser 1s for me and Photo Reel XX9s (which I can't see being an instant sellout).  Was on the fence about the BOB 10s, but will pass on those and just get these.

Oreo IVs were never my cup of tea, and I don't care about Adidas/Yeezy.

Not sure how hard it's going to be to cop, but I'd pay that price. Not happy but I'd still do it lol.

250? Im all the way in! Price point is moot for me i just want to know when and where. Please don't be a nyc exclusive.

Last edited:
I think I am the only person willing to pay for these.
roll.gif
Na not that.. I think its just more sticker shock for most of us cause JB is starting to go crazy.  The pricing just doesn't make sense, and they need to calm the **** down with their costs.  I can defend inflation like I have many times on this board, but this price point just makes no sense.

ok so these are going to drop NYC only first, then a month or so later release everywhere else similar to the ferrari 14 release. *all credit to jsfordays* on the info.

Last edited:
While the OG Black/Red AJ4 laser pair MSRP was $175, the $200 price point of the white/Red laser 4s at least included a hat and shirt.

If these end being a NYC only release imam loose some hair! I need these ****. I really mean that. Even if it means 6 shoes In a month for me after going cold turkey for a while.

Back
Top Bottom