Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

JB is starting to piss me off.  All their love for NYC, their dumbass limited sneaks making it impossible to cop a pair, and now a $250 4?   When the hell is their crazy attitude going to stop. ENOUGH

JB is saying you want quality , now PAY for it!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] buy want you like...right [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Not sure what that proves. Still not even close to the leather on the 1's as far as being soft and buttery. Like I said, buy what you want but I don't believe the quality matches the 1's and the price is almost $70 more.

So whats the deal im in nyc where sre these releasing? And will they be impossible to cop?

I'd do the $250, but price point doesn't make sense (like it ever really does w/ JB though).

Like someone stated earlier, the "laser" seems to be getting a $25 hike.  Why not $215?

I bet NYC sees these the 14th, but I doubt they'll hit NDC/other retailers the same day.  

The cop will be a lil easier if that's retai. But not if they drop on us like lightning

I think I am the only person willing to pay for these.
roll.gif
im willing to pay 250 but the timing is just not right. Superfly, yeezys, oreo 4 and i just got the air maxes. too much for 1 month

im willing to pay 250 but the timing is just not right. Superfly, yeezys, oreo 4 and i just got the air maxes. too much for 1 month
We all feel that. Busiest mmonth of the year. Add both j10's and all star Kobe kyrie lebron kd foams

Last edited:
I think I am the only person willing to pay for these.
roll.gif
I'm down for $250.

Not much this month other than the laser 1s for me and Photo Reel XX9s (which I can't see being an instant sellout).  Was on the fence about the BOB 10s, but will pass on those and just get these.

Oreo IVs were never my cup of tea, and I don't care about Adidas/Yeezy.

$250 puts you in the neighborhood of some legit nice leather shoes. Will not be buying these without touching them first. Nike commanding some serious smackers for a pleather basketball shoe of recent years

Back
Top Bottom