Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

View media item 543083
I just scooped these up 30 mins ago from my local FTA. I passed on this colorway but decided to get my brother and nephew a pair. The FTA sales rep told me this was sort of a limited release. The FNL and JJ in our mall weren't carrying men sizes and the other shoe spots sold out quick leaving a lot of people that casually strolled in 7am out of luck.

no joke these WERE EASY. no offense to any of you who are pissed off that you struck out, this was crazy easy. 

it was not TLO. so if you sat there and waited for a link then something is just wrong with you.

i typed "retro 4" on NDC at 7:59 and kept refreshing. at exactly 8:00 they popped on the page and i clicked them and got thru in less than 15 seconds.

after that, i toyed around on finishline to test my luck, could have easily gotten another pair on there as the link didnt go live till about 8:04 or so. i had a pair sitting in my cart but let them go cause i didnt need them. splash page didnt go up until a few minutes later.

my only advice is do your research next time people. this was nowhere near difficult

I think the misconception about this release is that people sometimes fail to see the generational divide. For those who stay up on OG CW's, you are shocked a release like the fire red 3's sat. Younger buyers are up on there new color ways see it opposite. Nike knows they have to cater to many niche buyers, that's what millions of dollars spent of marketing analysis show.
These, while not OG, will become to many as valued as red/black 1's to older folks did. Live and let live. This is a hot color way and a testament that "there's a buyer for every product"

Talked to my FNL managers in my area. Indeed these are more limited than recent releases. Glad to have copped 2 pairs with no problems. Hope everyone that WANTED it got it.

EXACTLY.

DUDE shut up easy cop my ***.  Stop trolling.

Nobody is trolling, if you do it right these GR releases are cake. I haven't used a bot in month and I've gotten everything I wanted. You're wrong making this out to be mission impossible. It's actually pretty easy with planning, common sense and minimal effort. If you need help, ask someone politely and I'm sure nobody would have a problem offering you advice. "Dude shut up..." Isn't gonna get you very far.

Last edited:
Still trying to get another pair on FTL or Champs... Hands starting to hurt from all these clicking.. LMAO

hmm that i haven't seen. i always see it as no add to cart, close browser, and go to sleep. that's good to know thanks for the info.
as long as the page is still live then i think theyll pop back up. when it says "the item you are looking for is no longer available" then its time to close browser

i knew i would of regretted it if i passed.. plus i was able to get $20 off and free shipping i said why not 

Last edited:
how is it footlocker still not sold out yet? are people debating in their cart? only a few size is sold out.

Back
Top Bottom