Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Niketowns didn't do an RSVP for these? Lol guess this will be easy cop
im guessing it wont sell out till 4-5 hours after Release Time
goodluck to those gunning for these tomorrow
ohwell.gif
 i'll be sitting this one out
tired.gif
If it had a black midsole then i would consider. Just looks too non #'d Jordan style to me

i rather have a tlo from nike since i can just click it, now I havta wait for some kind soul to link me from here?

I'm confused. I thought that this site was a general release.
I wasnt going to cop, but my friend wants a pair, and wanted to go out tonight so I said I'd hook him up. Am I going to have to try hard or not?

Hey for those in Orlando, they are 50 ppl or so in line at the HOH. For the last 3 releases the lines are getting shorter and shorter.

Hey for those in Orlando, they are 50 ppl or so in line at the HOH. For the last 3 releases the lines are getting shorter and shorter.
I was wondering about that.. I just don't want to line up now. Might cop after 0900 since there are plenty of spots to go around. Thanks for the info.

debating on if i should just go to the mall when it opens now because of everyones feedback.. niketown AND hoh are in there. hmmm

Last edited:
I'm 3 in line at International Mall in Tampa. With the way Nike has been flooding releases, I have to wait in line so I can get the discount. $130 vs $160. That's a movie, a pizza or a half tank of gas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom