Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

There's a comparison video between these green glows and the stealth 4 (is that what they're called?) anyway, the materials used look nicer on the stealth's. I am in love with the green so I'll be happy with these. I think people will be pleased either way.

There's a comparison video between these green glows and the stealth 4 (is that what they're called?) anyway, the materials used look nicer on the stealth's. I am in love with the green so I'll be happy with these. I think people will be pleased either way.

They were called thw stealths but somewhere the "fear" was added and whoever names these dropped the stealth. Anyways i think straught id rather have these with that subtle hint of green instead of those. The 4s look better than the 3s and 5s though those 2 look terrible.

Got word i wont be paying for these. They drop on my bday so the fam is buying em for me .. these and the kds .. cool saved me $300

View media item 523003

Last edited:
Every time there is a release I want, I always have to work that weekend. I refuse to pay crazy reseller prices for these 
mean.gif

i would take this cw over the fear IVs anyday. the color grey JB used on the upper with that green glow is very nice. hopefully next year JB can produce some good retro+ cws like they have been doing this year

There sure seems to be a lot of gear out for these. Never have I seen so many shirts with mint green at HOH, Foot Action, and Champs. Anyways, the final product looks a lot better than the samples. I really don't think people would have liked the grey midsole in person. I also think these will be pretty popular...those pics with CP3 and his crew wearing them are going to bring the beasts out. Prepare for people wearing head to toe black and mint green.

I knew from day 1 people would jump on the bandwagon closer to RD

In the next few weeks we are going to start seeing posts like:

1. I will need to see them in person
2. Still on the fence but ill prob cop anyway
3. Saw these on feet and they are nice
4. They look much better in person

Hopefully they sell like the FR3s did today and you can wake up at anytime and still cop a pair online

Am I wrong to believe that FNL, FTL and other sites saying these are Retro 4 are wrong and annoying since these are the first of its CW?

Also, I notice that NDC is the only one of the big 5 that dont have these on the calender.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom