Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I don't understand why these aren't dropping in the spring. They remind me of the KD IV Easters for whatever reason (I know they aren't the same CW before you flame me). That green/blue color is a spring color. I guess these will make for a good pickup in the fall to put on ice til spring.

I actually think the CW is pretty solid though. I don't care about the GITD (is that even confirmed?) but it's nice to see a Retro+ colorway that isn't as over the top as the Crimson and Joker III's.

Last edited:
Even though this is technically the year of the V, looks like I'll be copping two pairs of IV's (these and the reds). Been a fan of these since the beginning, can't wait for more pics!

^good point my dude @trappedintime. feel the same dont care about the GITD, cool if they have it, cool if they dont. a solid CW like you said.

Last edited:
Actually I'm back to thinking that these don't GITD if SneakerAddict is known to post inaccurate renderings.

In the real (though filtered) picture of them, the green part of the sole just looks like solid colored rubber... in all of Nike's releases, GITD rubber has been slightly translucent.

Not for me. I guess the younger dudes like it. Walkin' 'round looking like TRON and ****
laugh.gif
. Cool, more power to y'all who do like them.
laugh.gif

People are going to "South Beach" customize the hell out of these and it's going to be awful.
I'm just gonna have my boy remove the GITD green looking shade, and replace it with Black.  Those two shades of grey and black works for me.

Definitely a must for me. These are wayyy better than those red IVs IMO. It's something about the white on the midsole that grinds my gears with the "Toro's".

Definitely a must for me. These are wayyy better than those red IVs IMO. It's something about the white on the midsole that grinds my gears with the "Toro's".

Yup, the material change coupled with the midsole and flight tag killed it for me. Too much gray mixed with white, bad colorblocking combination. Just doesn't hold up like it should have. I'll be purchasing these instead and have a feeling this will be a much easier cop while everyone gets their "Toro Bravo" on. :smh:

These new pics are cold. Way better than I thought and I already had high hopes.
These will be had. For sure passing on the Toros IVs now.
I wasnt sure if it would GITD. That does not look like GITD material.

I hope they reretro the CGs tho

Last edited:
I was never fully set on those Toro 4s , especially with the last pics that came out, not feeling the shade of red they used . hopefully these are an easy pick up for all who would like to cop.

Looks like one of the best new colorways on a retro i've seen in awhile. I just can't get with that green glow color though, not my style. Looks like a nice cop for some ppl though

After seeing the newer pics these are a must in my opinion.  Great colorway and the glow in the dark would be pretty cool.  

I usually don't care for these new retro colorways, but these are looking especially nice. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom