Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

i could be wrong ,but i don't think these are GITD, it looks like the same mint green used on the PDF kobes ..... 

i could be wrong ,but i don't think these are GITD, it looks like the same mint green used on the PDF kobes ..... 

Yea i think it could be just a solid color instead of gitd as well ...if it was gitd, wouldn't be translucent instead of a solid color?

I have a strange feeling the grey will be similar either color or material wise to the grey IV CP3 was wearing. I hope I'm wrong and JB doesn't butcher these. If they do make them look like these, I will pass. I'm thirsting for better pics.

View media item 301032

Last edited:
"Green Glow" seems more like "South Beach Mint Green"
eyes.gif

I have a strange feeling the grey will be similar either color or material wise to the grey IV CP3 was wearing. I hope I'm wrong and JB doesn't butcher these. If they do make them look like these, I will pass. I'm thirsting for better pics.

View media item 301032

Aren't these releasing too? A while back their was a pic off some upcoming release on a table and these were one of them.

i think it was said in another thread that those will not be releasing . just a pair for CP

Those 4s in the picture are horrible. I'm waiting for better pictures as well. I have a feeling they will look something similiar to the ones in the picture though .

I don't see how those are the same IV's this thread is about. Totally different. Those are like some Bordeaux Spizike missing chromosome babies.

I don't see how those are the same IV's this thread is about. Totally different. Those are like some Bordeaux Spizike missing chromosome babies.

Not saying they are the same, just stating that JB might throw us a curveball and give us a grey upper that we don't want.

Yeah I just think both pairs are releasing and these are way better than those ugly things. Grey upper = winning but don't offset it with multiple colors so I look like I'm wearing clown shoes.

UPDATE: This was posted on TCC's (The Closet Collectors) Instagram earlier today.

2416t1x.png

Peep the caption.

Materials will be nubuck, not suede (according to him) just like the Toro 4s, not like the PS.

This is an interesting turn of events.

And the plot thickens......

If this is whats coming out i'll pass. not feeling the colorway. Good luck to all that are copping though. I'd rather get the Fire Red/ grey IV's that are dropping on 10/26.

Last edited:
UPDATE: This was posted on TCC's (The Closet Collectors) Instagram earlier today.

2416t1x.png

Peep the caption.

Materials will be nubuck, not suede (according to him) just like the Toro 4s, not like the PS.

This is an interesting turn of events.

And the plot thickens......

If this is whats coming out i'll pass. not feeling the colorway. Good luck to all that are copping though. I'd rather get the Fire Red/ grey IV's that are dropping on 10/26.

I think those drop in July brah

Back
Top Bottom