Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

The demand isnt as high there so thats probably why. Isnt most of aus desert or at least half?

^ yes releasing in mens gs ps toddler idk bout crib
Hahahahaha isnt cali/arizona full on canyons? They sell like hot cakes there still. Yeh we sell, ud be suprised. Toro's was a horrible day. again, ud be suprised. Still cant make sense but if i cop itl make it all that more special for down here.

Hahahahaha isnt cali/arizona full on canyons? They sell like hot cakes there still. Yeh we sell, ud be suprised. Toro's was a horrible day. again, ud be suprised. Still cant make sense but if i cop itl make it all that more special for down here.

Haha touche that wasnt the best analogy

Last edited:
hahaha, thanks for laughing and not being a stooge like most replys on here. Sounding limited there? Looks at the least, less numbers then toros and fr3's. how much mmmm. black grapes?

Less thsn toros n fr3s but many more than black grapes. Prob along lines of grapes

nerd.gif
 bring on the ridiculous lol 
nerd.gif

Some pics looks good, some not so much. Wish I could see these in person. Until then I'm passing.

saw them in Orlando a couple weeks ago in Disney world. Passing. No Glow and not feeling the colors.

Keep passing peeps. Hit me up in 5 years when u want a pair like ppl did on the cool grey 4's back then [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ask this question before and im going to ask it again

Why are people so obsessed with shoes, that glow in the dark ? What's the point if you are wearing them in the middle of the day, and the sun is blazing...
MOFOS thinking this is the 90's and rockin LA Gear glow in the dark shoes.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
 bring on the ridiculous lol 
nerd.gif
mean.gif
It has already began.  
Keep passing peeps. Hit me up in 5 years when u want a pair like ppl did on the cool grey 4's back then [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Indeed exactly why I am buying 2 pairs, not a reseller but will certainly have a pair if a offer is made 5 years down the line.  Patiently waiting on call from FL and FA letting me know I won the raffle.

MOFOS thinking this is the 90's and rockin LA Gear glow in the dark shoes.
:rofl:

:smh: It has already began. 

Indeed exactly why I am buying 2 pairs, not a reseller but will certainly have a pair if a offer is made 5 years down the line.  Patiently waiting on call from FL and FA letting me know I won the raffle.

Exactly or great to be able to break out a extint jordan in 6 years etc

Wow... He must be new to the IV, haha.

Lol dude made a toro vid on youtube ibefore they relesed .. like a month or so before ... assuming they were gm or fake but i waa clowning dude i said something about his air jordan being upside down n he replies no its right side up im lookin like -__- then ppl wanna clown me cuz of mt sarcasm they missed but let him slide thinkin the air jordan wasnt purposelt put upside down rather him thinkin its literally right side up

Back
Top Bottom