Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

That's when you look him straight in the eye and slide the box out of his hand.  Then why am I holding this size 12 right here.  LMAO.
only reason i didnt go in on em was cuz they already opened the store 5 minutes late then i had to wait on dude to come from the back room for 5 minutes .. and i needed to get back to work cuz i left briefly i didnt have time to deal with they foolishness. If it werent the only source of grabbing a pair in town then i would just boycott FTL altogether .. they dont even get half the releases anyway but when they do i never get mine cuz of this type of BS

THESE SHOES DO NOT GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!! I REPEAT THESE SHOES DO NOT GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!!........ a message to all hypebeasts out lurking in this thread...lmao

THESE SHOES DO NOT GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!! I REPEAT THESE SHOES DO NOT GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!!........ a message to all hypebeasts out lurking in this thread...lmao

Are people really this dumb that they have to be reminded that they don't glow in the dark? :smh:

Yeezy has them brainwashed.

once we hit the next page im gonna start answering anyone who asks and say they DO glow in the dark just so i can disappoint them for asking a dumba** question

once we hit the next page im gonna start answering anyone who asks and say they DO glow in the dark just so i can disappoint them for asking a dumba** question
lol please do!!!!!!! They might resell these for less than retail if they find out it doesnt glow. Rofl

lol please do!!!!!!! They might resell these for less than retail if they find out it doesnt glow. Rofl

Haha wouldnt that be something resellers puttin kicks ondiscount lol but thatd be dunb on their part to even but the shoes. But once they get wind that they dnt glow hopefully theyll pass em up and pairs will be readily available for easy pickups

only reason i didnt go in on em was cuz they already opened the store 5 minutes late then i had to wait on dude to come from the back room for 5 minutes .. and i needed to get back to work cuz i left briefly i didnt have time to deal with they foolishness. If it werent the only source of grabbing a pair in town then i would just boycott FTL altogether .. they dont even get half the releases anyway but when they do i never get mine cuz of this type of BS
You don't have a FA in your area that gets new releases?
Are people really this dumb that they have to be reminded that they don't glow in the dark?
mean.gif
So these dont glow even if you put them up to a black light? They should glow for a while after that
All signs point to YES.

You don't have a FA in your area that gets new releases?

Nope footlocker is the only thing in my area. The other malls are 2 hours east and 3 hours west in which both have ftl fnl champs. So its not an option unless im already in the area

I ask this question before and im going to ask it again

Why are people so obsessed with shoes, that glow in the dark ? What's the point if you are wearing them in the middle of the day, and the sun is blazing...

Why are people so obsessed with shoes, that glow in the dark ? What's the point if you are wearing them in the middle of the day, and the sun is blazing...

Cuz they feel like its "cool" and big of an dumba** do u sound sayin hey check out my kicks turn off the light see they glow dope right .... hahahaha

And ur exactly right i said it before ur more likely to to have the shoes on in light 98% of the time than u are in the completel dark where its noticeable that they glow.

sorry, but i wear my glow shoe in the club with my feet up on the vip table and in the theater so i can be cool when i go to pee. who wears glow in the dark shoe during the day time anyways? this day and age we go out at night. all kidding aside the yeezy is pretty bad a** in the club though. just don't dance. i guess people trying to follow the yeezy trend. after a year it's still hype like a mofo. 

Last edited:
Cmon? Simmer down. Cavs and white cements fit half big while varsity red fit true for me. Fall back kid
If only we could try them on in stores :smh: spots around me don't let me try on the shoes when I get them so its hit or miss when it comes to getting certain kicks.

go TTS (your normal size) if too big u can double up on socks or stuff the shoe but if u .5 down then your SOL if its too small

If someone wants there kicks to glow in the dark, let them cook. If you don't like glow in the dark kicks, just don't purchase them. If glow in the dark kicks makes them feel cool, good for them. 

Just left the mall not to long ago and this the first time they ran out of tickets... still got my size but this is rare

Well footlocker exclusive release in Australia, anyone know wassup with that? Sounds like everyones getting em in the states. Numbers are less then black grapes too here.

The demand isnt as high there so thats probably why. Isnt most of aus desert or at least half?

^ yes releasing in mens gs ps toddler idk bout crib

Back
Top Bottom