Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

got the green glows when the came out, but had to sell them along with a bunch of other pairs i had because i needed cash. kind of regretting i sold these now, def. a very clean colorway

You say this as if the green glows resell for that much more than retail.

Was able to finally grab a pair of these for retail at NTSF yesterday. Pretty happy about it too. Was looking at the shoes in the Jordan section and saw a sz 12 on display. Asked them if they had my 13 (which never works in my favor) and sure enough they had em. Probably from the restock for the reopening a few days before but glad I got em. Still on the look out for the Toros.

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

eli-manning.jpg

What the heck happened to all the GS sizes? I guess chicks are officially on the shoe game now.

Last edited:
leo74 leo74

That s*** aint even close man lol

And "only" $35 .... hell no
I don't think he is going for them matching color wise, but more a glowing shirt with his green glows. Possibly trying to tie the glow together. Meh. No idea. I wouldn't do it $35 seems a little high but who am I to talk I would pay it and then some if I really like a shirt. You never know what someone disposable income is like.

I don't think he is going for them matching color wise, but more a glowing shirt with his green glows. Possibly trying to tie the glow together. Meh. No idea. I wouldn't do it $35 seems a little high but who am I to talk I would pay it and then some if I really like a shirt. You never know what someone disposable income is like.

Yeah i figured that but just cuz of "glow" doesnt mean the circle fits in the oval. If u know what i mean

He'd walk in a dark room thinkin he doin it glowin tshirt with his kicks pitch black tho lol

And why the 45?

Back
Top Bottom