Air Jordan IV (4) Laser – White – Varsity Red – Midnight Navy | Sample

I LOVE THE IV'S!!! THEY'RE MY FIRST LOVE!!! I'LL TAKE THESE, IF YA'LL DON'T WANT THEM. SIZE 13 PLEASE! LOL!
pimp.gif

I LOVE THE IV'S!!! THEY'RE MY FIRST LOVE!!! I'LL TAKE THESE, IF YA'LL DON'T WANT THEM. SIZE 13 PLEASE! LOL!
pimp.gif

i like em. I would love to copp em, because it feels like all my boys are buying the same kicks as me. They wouldn't copp these though

i like em. I would love to copp em, because it feels like all my boys are buying the same kicks as me. They wouldn't copp these though

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Footage eh?

Pretty sure those pics originate from Australia then...

sure about that?

FOOTAGE By THECOOLSHOESHINE! 572 South Brea Blvd. Brea, CA 92821 - (714) 757-9001
Australia?  Not even close.  Footage is in SoCal. 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Footage eh?

Pretty sure those pics originate from Australia then...

sure about that?

FOOTAGE By THECOOLSHOESHINE! 572 South Brea Blvd. Brea, CA 92821 - (714) 757-9001
Australia?  Not even close.  Footage is in SoCal. 

These are nice. that black line thats above the grey on the heel part of the sole sets it off...never seen that little black line on a jordan 4 before. I also like the fact that it was a white midsole as well :smile:

These are nice. that black line thats above the grey on the heel part of the sole sets it off...never seen that little black line on a jordan 4 before. I also like the fact that it was a white midsole as well :smile:

i hope jb releases something like these for the bib 23 iv's. i love the laser print.

i hope jb releases something like these for the bib 23 iv's. i love the laser print.

From now on I hate all samples that get made and never come out. I find it pointless when you sketch a picture beforehand...proceed to make them and decide not to release them to general public.

From now on I hate all samples that get made and never come out. I find it pointless when you sketch a picture beforehand...proceed to make them and decide not to release them to general public.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

those are FIRE!!!what u guys talkin' about??Hey,you guys dont have cop it if you dont like them,and im sure you will be the first one in line during the release day.
laugh.gif
 these arent releasing bro

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

those are FIRE!!!what u guys talkin' about??Hey,you guys dont have cop it if you dont like them,and im sure you will be the first one in line during the release day.
laugh.gif
 these arent releasing bro

Back
Top Bottom