Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

This Thread:
0FEA4A91-3637-4F87-9B93-A8577D1EA6F4.png

I dont understand why Nike cant/wont make the shoe closer to the og when they crank out about 2 million pairs of air force ones that, to me, look exactly like the first pair I brought back in the 90's

Isn’t it kinda pointless to call it “Pop”? Let’s say for arguments sake that you’re out to eat, waitress comes to get a drink order and you say “I’d like a Pop”. Now, IF she translates this into “soda or soft drink”, she will ask you “What Kind of Pop?”. To which you reply “I’ll take a Coke”.

How is that any different from saying "soda" or "coke"?

The waitress STILL has to ask you "what kind of soda?" or "what kind of coke?"

FYI... looks like pop reigns supreme:

DNFxb4kXkAEw5xP.jpg

Can't say I find anything wrong with Coca Cola n Jays.... Just need a clove of bananas...lol
20190415_150147.jpg
20190415_151052.jpg

This isn't a joke? people really rock Coke shirts these days? looks like hes waiting for the truck to be unloaded. should be on the Coke payroll with all that advertising going on.

I have to admit; if it wasn’t for those who critique the shoes then we wouldn’t have the improvements or Nike Air.

Yeah, thanks to NT we now have a crooked NIKE AIR on the pull tabs. Congrats NT, we did it! Nike is listening to us! /sarcasm

Nike does whatever Nike wants, and will continue to do so until you guys stop purchasing. Saying Nike listens to NT, without a single shred of proof, is just an excuse to keep moaning on here.

Back
Top Bottom