Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Downloaded the J23 app for future releases... all I have to do is turn on notifs and I’m good to go?

Not sure if you have to somehow choose notifs for specific shoes/releases

that, and turn on notifications for solelinks too. u should b good to go with notifications on for those 2 combined. theres times where 1 will be faster than the other.

In what way? Faster to the punch on the surprise drops?

imo, only advantage of solelinks is its free and j23app is not. but there is no definitive answer as to which is faster. many times where j23 came thru first and also lotta times where solelinks came thru first. thats y having notifications on for both should b sufficient.

My pair from SNKRS set to get here tomorrow. Originally said today. Hopefully I get them earlier than later since I’m off tomorrow!

Also just downloaded SoleLinks app. Always made out good with J23 alone though. We’ll see how “on it” SoleLinks is.

Ive seen j23 stall numerous times. SL is always on it.

for this release, solelinks beat j23app on the initial shock drop post about these, altho not by much. buuuut, there was a glitch and they werent available for a little while, and thats when j23 beat solelinks to the punch in notifying me when sizes were actually able to be carted and i ate off j23app.

so depends how u look at it. yes solelinks notified me first about the drop altho it didnt work, but j23app notified me first about it working properly.

Spend the extra $2 and get both!

Can’t believe some of y’all are tripping over the J23 app fee:rofl::rofl:

Y’all shouldn’t be copping shoes if you can’t afford a $2 app

They both send push notifications... sole links did alert us first on this drop though
speaking of good business practices, it is sacrilegious to spend money on unnecessary expenses. no matter how small they are.

for this release, solelinks beat j23app on the initial shock drop post about these, altho not by much. buuuut, there was a glitch and they werent available for a little while, and thats when j23 beat solelinks to the punch in notifying me when sizes were actually able to be carted and i ate off j23app.

so depends how u look at it. solelinks
interesting. That little battle and squeaked out victory is funny to me for some reason. But does it count if j23 only won because of an anomaly where 99 percent of the rest of the time SL wouldve claimed it? lol

interesting. That little battle and squeaked out victory is funny to me for some reason. But does it count if j23 only won because of an anomaly where 99 percent of the rest of the time SL wouldve claimed it? lol

stop talking like solelinks is always faster than j23app. plenty of times j23app was faster. theres no definitive one that is better. ive experienced 1 being faster than the other many times. its 50/50 for me. thats y im telling people having notifications on for both would b sufficient.

if u wanna be technical, if solelinks always faster, why didnt they also beat j23 in notifying tha its working? like i said, a combo of both is best, imo.

Last edited:
2DA6D013-D0B4-4BB1-96EF-F912F0EFE867.jpeg
2F835EEB-BC7B-40CB-8E0D-B2FECDB48E7A.jpeg
E965C3AF-7511-4EA2-A8B4-FE18F8437910.jpeg

Time to beat em up.
I can't believe these are coming out on my birthday now. These gon' a great birthday gift for me.

speaking of good business practices, it is sacrilegious to spend money on unnecessary expenses. no matter how small they are.

You must be running a lemonade stand lol

Come on, who the f*** cares about $2 whole dollars :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Like I said before, you shouldn’t be buying kicks if you can’t afford it

dudes complaining about $2 for a helpful app, but will spend hundreds on vanity game items that do nothing, like fortnite skins etc.

c'mon son.

Not a chance in hell I'd ever drop bread like that on games :lol: but to each their own. I can rationalize the crap out of some kicks but can't wrap my head around 300 dollar belts, tees, games etc. other than a one time splurge.

stop talking like solelinks is always faster than j23app. plenty of times j23app was faster. theres no definitive one that is better. ive experienced 1 being faster than the other many times. its 50/50 for me. thats y im telling people having notifications on for both would b sufficient.

if u wanna be technical, if solelinks always faster, why didnt they also beat j23 in notifying tha its working? like i said, a combo of both is best, imo.
how is it not better if its free?

When I miss on surprise drops it's because I don't have my phone on me. Can't be expected to be "plugged in" 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom