Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

ugh

Im trying really hard to look past that Nike Air, its ridiculous looking
I keep thinking tab swap but damn, we finally got NA back and i still have to swap the tabs out??? F!

Everything else is a distant second in the complaint dept. I can iron the toe, i cant fix the tongue liner. But holy godamn tf am i supposed to do about that horrible NA? Why do they feel the need to do this kind of silly **** to us everytime? I almost want to go visit the Nike Campus with these on and ask every single person there wtf? and point to my heel. I dare them to chuckle or brush it off too, you know you see that ****. Rub his nose in it like a dog. Might as well put the N on the nubuck on the next release. Maybe it needs a longer tail on the swoosh too. Make it extend all the way to the toe box, f it. Goofy bastards

Do you have real world issues and problems?

it looks stupid, you know it does

no, it doesnt look stupid. maybe looks a bit off, but not as serious as you seem to think. def not serious enough to call these "mistakes" and "everybody will know and wonder if you do too" when i put em on.

Do you have real world issues and problems?
absolutely, thats why im passionate about the few things that still make me happy. An embarrasingly crooked NA tab threatens the happiness. Youre not going to get me with that 'its just shoes, there are way more important things in life' nonsense. Im not the one whos depression is clouding his thoughts and i intend on keeping it that why by talking **** about what bothers me when its intended purpose is to be the joy that divides up the BS in life.

i wore my cdp 4s to work today... i noticed it does have that gray trim around the outline of the shoe... i could see why people would complain for the 2019 pair to not have it... im hoping its a simple fix/customization can be done... still copping 2 pairs regardless though

no, it doesnt look stupid. maybe looks a bit off, but not as serious as you seem to think. def not serious enough to call these "mistakes" and "everybody will know and wonder if you do too" when i put em on.
did you watch the weartesters video in here? serious question

i wore my cdp 4s to work today... i noticed it does have that gray trim around the outline of the shoe... i could see why people would complain for the 2019 pair to not have it... im hoping its a simple fix/customization can be done... still copping 2 pairs regardless though

im pretty sure its about as simple as it gets...

did you watch the weartesters video in here? serious question
let me go watch it.

edit: just watched it. it wasnt serious enough for darkwing to even mention it in the actual review. and even after he wife mentions it, all he basically said was that yes, he did notice it, but he also said its only a little crooked.

i was expecting him to b like "oh wow, thats disgusting, im disappointed, they messed up BAD at nike!" from the way youre talking.

but nope, they just a little bit crooked like i said. def not egregious like you make it out to be.
i think your super passion about quality is making you super picky.

Last edited:
456F5BC9-3260-4F78-91FE-66A6D0F70604.png

that looks like a really bad crease rather than a paint chip. for a split second when the light hits the midsole you can see a crease

let me go watch it.

edit: just watched it. it wasnt serious enough for darkwing to even mention it in the actual review. and even after he wife mentions it, all he basically said was that yes, he did notice it, but he also said its only a little crooked.

i was expecting him to b like "oh wow, thats disgusting, im disappointed, they messed up BAD at nike!" from the way youre talking.

but nope, they just a little bit crooked like i said. def not egregious like you make it out to be.
i think your super passion about quality is making you super picky.
It looked to me like he didnt want to acknowledge it

Like probably what Bullitrc is going through in the mirror

It looked to me like he didnt want to acknowledge it

Like probably what Bullitrc is going through in the mirror

i felt like he didnt really acknowledge it in his review because it wasnt too crazy. just a tiny bit crooked. most people wouldnt even notice to be honest, unless maybe u point it out.

now, if that joint was like super lopsided and doing the mean lean nosedive, then im sure he would have said something in the review.

u know whats really noticeable on 4s sometimes that i cant friggin stand? crooked toeboxes.

The “grey” lines will happen with wear

My infrared 6 already has them from being all black before. They just need to collect some dust

(Or you can fray or color them . Just didn’t want anyone to ruin their shoes)

Last edited:
I need another pair of WC IV's.. price is looking crazy now though. I'm glad I was at least able to get one for basically retail like 2 years ago.

Downloaded the J23 app for future releases... all I have to do is turn on notifs and I’m good to go?

Not sure if you have to somehow choose notifs for specific shoes/releases

Back
Top Bottom