AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Finally breaking these out today… gonna go watch Shang-Chi with the family…. First time going to the theatres since pandemic started.

B2F5BA0C-7A56-40AE-ABF4-144F4D0411A6.jpeg
I always know ozboi ozboi 's posts without seeing the name :lol:

IncredibleLazyDairycow-size_restricted.gif

NYC is the worst for local.. cant cop **** here and not sure you'd want to trust it. 275 would be decent.. anyone with an 11 they don't want.. :nerd:
Man I think I fell out of touch with the local market in Milwaukee. We had a thriving Facebook group here for a while but it looks like it died during covid.

Ended up seeing a pair on eBay the other night for 265 and was able to get the seller down to 262 shipped (before taxes and fees). Came out to 275.

This was actually a double for me while I wait for my zadehkicks preorder but the hype finally got to me. Love everything about this shoe. Bought a pair for my son and 2 for me. Wouldn't be surprised if I cash out for my BMs eventually.

He gone - thank you, mods :nthat:

Anyone else pre-order these from Sole Seriouss? Curious as to how long I'll be waiting for them to come in. I know they said they'll ship sometime this month, but I've never pre-ordered before and am not sure what to expect.

You reported me? How old are you?

Yellow shoes don’t sell. These were on the website for months back in 06, I had them then. People didn’t like them because they weren’t OG colors and all yellow shoes were ridiculous, just like the all yellow Reebok Question.

Jimmy Jazz did a restock like a week ago. Size 11 and up weren’t even available.

Have there been any others besides Hibbets?

Ain’t seen no other restocks since.

But wow.. Mods sending me warnings for nothing.. sheesh. Meanwhile I see so many people cursing & flaming on this forum & using work arounds to curse with modified words, emojis etc, etc. I guess they only see what they want to see in reference to the code of conduct.

I’m done posting on Niketalk. I quit this forum. Peace out y’all. You guys are hypocrites. ✌️

i wonder if they hit different in person..something about the yellow doesn't do it for me
Its a big yellow sneaker, even in person. If you're unsure about them now I don't think seeing them will change your mind.

These are definitely loud, but at least yellow goes with a lot of common clothes colors like blue, black, grey, etc. so its not that hard to wear them as long as you're comfortable with standing out.

Its a big yellow sneaker, even in person. If you're unsure about them now I don't think seeing them will change your mind.

These are definitely loud, but at least yellow goes with a lot of common clothes colors like blue, black, grey, etc. so its not that hard to wear them as long as you're comfortable with standing out.

How does the yellow compare to the Yellow GR Michigan color 5? I love that color on the 5.

i wonder if they hit different in person..something about the yellow doesn't do it for me
I personally think they hit different in person. The similar yellow shoes that released recently like the pollens were a more subtle yellow but just can’t see myself wearing those IMO. I feel like these 4’s are meant to be lout but look great in hand.

Back
Top Bottom