AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

2B131266-81F3-4AE9-BF30-4019DE94B11F.jpeg

I'd be scared to death to test my shoes after applying the spray.

How would you even know if you'd done it properly?

And if you hadn't done it right and tried putting water drops on the suede...yikes.

What is there to not do properly? You literally just spray the shoes and let them sit for a few minutes. One coat, and it takes instantly.

Received my pair today, noticed that the tongue on these looks slightly thicker than on my other 4s. Can anyone else say the same? Also struck me as odd that they insole had no adhesive.

Received my pair today, noticed that the tongue on these looks slightly thicker than on my other 4s. Can anyone else say the same? Also struck me as odd that they insole had no adhesive.
Polyurethane insoles on Jordans never come glued down, which is a plus for me.

As far as the tongues, feels like it has the same amount of padding as my Fire Red 4s.

I remember wearing my Thunder 4s. After 2 or 3 wears, the paint on the midsole started to crack and chip. After A few more wears, it looked beat. They don’t age well.
The days of the midsole chipping really soured me on the hobby. I’m glad it’s been fixed, because we are paying a pretty penny nowadays. Quality control could and should still be better.

Back
Top Bottom