air jordan infrared samles

quadruple post
eek.gif

those infras are sick
eek.gif

ive said it before and ill say it again, everyone is sweating this shoe hard now, but back in 2000 when pics surfaced that this would be the version that wouldrelease people were HEATED, myself included, don't get me wrong they look good, but JB did the right thing and released them just like the OG's.

I should have known better. Just got this email from the winner of the auction (it went for $2,650 and he has 18 feedback).

i entered the wrong amount, i cant for these...give the 2nd highest bidder the sneakers if you would like.
hope you understand, thanks

It should be pointed out that he had placed the bid yesterday and could have told me to cancel it, but didn't. Another flake.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

I should have known better. Just got this email from the winner of the auction (it went for $2,650 and he has 18 feedback).

i entered the wrong amount, i cant for these...give the 2nd highest bidder the sneakers if you would like.

It should be pointed out that he had placed the bid yesterday and could have told me to cancel it, but didn't. Another flake.
smh.gif

i understand your hustle

cause you know you can get big bucks for these

but do you really expect someone to pay over 2gs on ebay for these?

sell it to a website or even flight club

just a thought
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

smh.gif

i understand your hustle

Yeah, the same way I paid over 2g's for them. You don't think shoes go for 2g's on ebay? All the Eminem 4, UNDFTD 4, Premier XX3auctions were all duds?

It should also be pointed out that I have always started the bidding at $0.01. So its really the winning bidder who is screwing up.

smh.gif

i understand your hustle

Yeah, the same way I paid over 2g's for them. You don't think shoes go for 2g's on ebay? All the Eminem 4, UNDFTD 4, Premier XX3 auctions were all duds?

grin.gif

not saying all

but the majority yes.

i know people just bid....just b.c...thats it

but yea if u paid 2gs your one of the fews that actually pays up
pimp.gif

props

.....but you get what im tryna say right?

smh.gif

i understand your hustle

Yeah, the same way I paid over 2g's for them. You don't think shoes go for 2g's on ebay? All the Eminem 4, UNDFTD 4, Premier XX3 auctions were all duds?

grin.gif

not saying all

but the majority yes.

pimp.gif

props

Yeah I know what you're saying. If this second chance offer doesn't go thru - I will keep them. But really, ebay is the best route totake if I'm trying to get the max for them.

smh.gif

i understand your hustle

grin.gif

not saying all

but the majority yes.

pimp.gif

props

Yeah I know what you're saying. If this second chance offer doesn't go thru - I will keep them. But really, ebay is the best route to take if I'm trying to get the max for them.

keep them son

i know wayyyy too many people that will later say "i regret selling these"

these are a Gem....keep your diamonds.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom