air jordan infrared samles

sooper late pass.

dope kicks tho
pimp.gif

I can not believe that back in 2000, this is what we called butchered.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WE HAD NO IDEA OF THE HORRID THINGS TO COME......

i like the retail version much better. BUT, i do really like the infra NA on the back.

summary: retail mid sole + sample NA =
eek.gif

saw that auction and really don't know why anybdy would use dat much money for a shoe they prolly wont be able to wear due to age......
i mean but i guess people got different problems ... i mean 2g's is a lot for a sneaker.... had they been signed by mj or some like dat i could understand... but Oh Well

Originally Posted by pelimpe

saw that auction and really don't know why anybdy would use dat much money for a shoe they prolly wont be able to wear due to age......
i mean but i guess people got different problems ... i mean 2g's is a lot for a sneaker.... had they been signed by mj or some like dat i could understand ... but Oh Well

Ummm.. people do have serious collections. And because these are samples (unreleased), this would be a BIG addition to their collection for obvious reasons. IfI actually had $2k+ to buy these, I'd buy them for sure.

this sample is alright...but im straight with the og's...why mess with a classic...2 bad jb never realized that!

Back
Top Bottom