Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Now that i read the thread and know this is no longer a rumor...I can finally be happy. True Blue III's not in a pack sounds so nice its not even funny.Thanks JB for this one

Yes True Blue IIIs GR and not in a pack is wonderful news!! The only thing better would be if they put some kinda quality in the shoe, but......
laugh.gif

Nice, I would rather cop retros than the new 2K garbage JB is putting, I will leave that the new collectors.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

yes! I've always wanted a pair of True Blue III's. '09 is shaping up to be a nice year if all these releases come through (even though I'd prefer a package free year, my pockets are still hurting after last year)
co-sign.... I'm just looking forward to a lot of 1's (my favorite sig) and these stand-alone Retro 6 and now Retro 3... I thought I couldplay catch up this year... always 2010 I suppose
ohwell.gif

And the paint will chip, crack, and peel just like it does on the Fire Red III's. *@$# are you people so happy for?

I love how all these threads turn into credit checks !

Thanks for popping in Baby J, considering one of the reasons we don't get info like we use to is because of half of the people in this thread.

What's funny is the people that are still questioning the man when other reliable folks are vouching his info.

Thank you process for sharing what you know, some of us do appreciate it.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Theres a 8 page thread on this right on the first page
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/145541?page=8http://niketalk.com/topic/145541?page=8http://niketalk.com/topic/145541?page=8

lock this late useless info.

laugh.gif

We have been over that. It was just brought back AFTER this was created, and it did not come up when I used the search function. Thanks, though.

Shouldn't you be trolling the PS3 thread?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

I wont believe it until is see some concrete info w/ pics. way too many rumors going around here lately so cant trust anything or anyone

yup.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

And the paint will chip, crack, and peel just like it does on the Fire Red III's. *@$# are you people so happy for?
Word

ehhh, not too excited. jb is all but dead at this point, imo. quality will most likely suck. if they have fire red 3 quality then maybe they'll be ok. butif they have cdp 3 quality then
sick.gif
smh.gif

Quality news, thanks for the confirmation Baby J.

You know if it wasnt for all you halfwits questioning everyones legitimacy we would have a lot more info a lot more quickly

Learn something about this forum before you hit send next time

These are coming out alone, correct. I'm hoping JB doesn't put them in a pack with a shoe that no one really wants.

My HOLY GRAILS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped and i will officially be retiring from the sneaker game, i would have my 3 grails... Carmine 7's, Black/red 8's and now True Blue 3's

They're gonna look cheap. Mark my words....

Think CDP 3 type quality, it's just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom