dam august is so far away lol

-bdis-

so true
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

POOR QUALITY AGAIN.

I even think production is completed on these to be honest or at least under way.
If your not sure production has started yet, how can you be sure the quality is poor?
because their most anticipated package(XI/XII) of the year was straight [color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]GARBAGE[/color]!

Mine are fine and so were most peoples I know personally.
smokin.gif
You couldhave just got a +++$ pair, it happens.

this was the next shoe to knock off my list, hmm should I still cop an og or older retro for an arm and a leg? Or do I wait for the new retro and hope thequality is up to par? decisions...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ehhh, not too excited. jb is all but dead at this point, imo. quality will most likely suck. if they have fire red 3 quality then maybe they'll be ok. but if they have cdp 3 quality then
sick.gif
smh.gif
Are you kidding me? The quality of the fire red retros was just as bad as the CDP retros. The leather and craftmanship just sucked, but at leastthere improveing on the elephant print.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

POOR QUALITY AGAIN.

I even think production is completed on these to be honest or at least under way.
If your not sure production has started yet, how can you be sure the quality is poor?

Um, there something called a sample. I wouldnt question babyJ if I were you.
laugh.gif

please be true... side bar: i think the cdp quality is better than the fire red retro quality. my fire reds paint chipped and my cdp 3s are rocking strong

AYO! they better be like the 1988 OG's in that the medial side of the midsole doesnt have blue paint go all the way around but rather stops at the midwaypoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the '01 retros were garbage 4 this very reason (ph and the darker cement looks better too)

nike air would be nice but id have a better shot having a white president right now.

2im5q9.jpg

lwe81.jpg

Back
Top Bottom