Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:

both of my shoes have the same exact bold print on them, neither lighter tha the other.  What size do you wear?

i wear a size 11

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anywhere online to scoop these up? Tried every site on the planet, no more size 9.5 or 10.

that 9.5 is hard to come by. i had to go to a million stores before i found 1

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anywhere online to scoop these up? Tried every site on the planet, no more size 9.5 or 10.

that 9.5 is hard to come by. i had to go to a million stores before i found 1

Originally Posted by robxdrew

How was the quality on the '09? Compared to the '11s? 
Thanks for the help guys.

Got a friend that has both pairs, told me that the 09s have thicker leather but other than that they're pretty much the same

Got a friend that has both pairs, told me that the 09s have thicker leather but other than that they're pretty much the same

Originally Posted by smlb52

You figure the paint chips as bad on both?

I have both the 09's and waiting for the 11's so we'll see how they stack up against each other.

I did have to go to the mall to try on a sz 10 just in case my usual 10.5 didn't fit right and run big BUT they felt fine in 10.5......tho I do have wide feet so the more run the better. You guys had me scared on here since lately Jordan Brand has been funky with sizing but just on those Jordan VII's fitting way big.

Enjoy your pairs guys. I could care less about the cracking which they do with these kind of shoes. Rock your pairs!

I have both the 09's and waiting for the 11's so we'll see how they stack up against each other.

I did have to go to the mall to try on a sz 10 just in case my usual 10.5 didn't fit right and run big BUT they felt fine in 10.5......tho I do have wide feet so the more run the better. You guys had me scared on here since lately Jordan Brand has been funky with sizing but just on those Jordan VII's fitting way big.

Enjoy your pairs guys. I could care less about the cracking which they do with these kind of shoes. Rock your pairs!

I would think so too. It more than likely does. My friend had bought 2 pairs of 09s, both of which have cracked and one chipped off. The 3s,4s, and 8s always seem to have that problem. You think its just the paint or also how the midsole is shaped and flexes, causing it to crack?

I would think so too. It more than likely does. My friend had bought 2 pairs of 09s, both of which have cracked and one chipped off. The 3s,4s, and 8s always seem to have that problem. You think its just the paint or also how the midsole is shaped and flexes, causing it to crack?

i've got both.

09's - darker elephant print, higher tongue, shiny/glossy midsole, slightly thicker leather.

'11's - lighter elephant print, shorter tongue, matte midsole, leather more "tumbled", slightly more padded sock liner.

i think the 11' midsole will hold up better as far as creasing/cracking.

the '11s seem to have a stronger midsole and the paint seems to be thicker. but time will tell.

i've got both.

09's - darker elephant print, higher tongue, shiny/glossy midsole, slightly thicker leather.

'11's - lighter elephant print, shorter tongue, matte midsole, leather more "tumbled", slightly more padded sock liner.

i think the 11' midsole will hold up better as far as creasing/cracking.

the '11s seem to have a stronger midsole and the paint seems to be thicker. but time will tell.

im so glad these came out, i almost shelled out too much money on the international release pair, glad i didnt!

im so glad these came out, i almost shelled out too much money on the international release pair, glad i didnt!

Back
Top Bottom