Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

If the sizing on these is the same as the w/c, then Ill just have to go a half size down again... somehow the BHMs were more true to size

If the sizing on these is the same as the w/c, then Ill just have to go a half size down again... somehow the BHMs were more true to size

Only difference I see between these and the 09's is the non cracking...I wore mine 3 times already with a lot of walking and not a single sign of cracking. 

Only difference I see between these and the 09's is the non cracking...I wore mine 3 times already with a lot of walking and not a single sign of cracking. 

since the tongue lining is the same color as the 09s i should jus snatch up a pair of 09s and have em before all the local peeps do

since the tongue lining is the same color as the 09s i should jus snatch up a pair of 09s and have em before all the local peeps do

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got some 2011 True Blues and yes indeed the quality on these is on point. Similar to the 2011 Cement release, very happy with them and will get another a pair on release date. 
How much and where did you get them from? 

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got some 2011 True Blues and yes indeed the quality on these is on point. Similar to the 2011 Cement release, very happy with them and will get another a pair on release date. 
How much and where did you get them from? 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the messed up part is that white midsole underneath the paint is whiter than the white paint so I don't know why they even paint it. the blue section should be the only portion painted...
ohwell.gif

I thought a lot of them had a yellow color underneath? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.
They aren't white white...more like an off white color....I took a pair of my 03's and restored them....I ended up taking sand paper(fine) and taking the paint off...they loook very fresh now that I have them done...The problem is JB used too much paint in the past which casued severe cracking....I'll post pics of the before and after sometime

the messed up part is that white midsole underneath the paint is whiter than the white paint so I don't know why they even paint it. the blue section should be the only portion painted...
ohwell.gif

I thought a lot of them had a yellow color underneath? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.
They aren't white white...more like an off white color....I took a pair of my 03's and restored them....I ended up taking sand paper(fine) and taking the paint off...they loook very fresh now that I have them done...The problem is JB used too much paint in the past which casued severe cracking....I'll post pics of the before and after sometime

Originally Posted by create24chaos

ohwell.gif

This. 03's soles weren't painted so thick like they make them now. Excessive layers of paint cause the midsole to crack. If yeezy midsoles can be done right I don't know why JB can't fix their problem.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

ohwell.gif

This. 03's soles weren't painted so thick like they make them now. Excessive layers of paint cause the midsole to crack. If yeezy midsoles can be done right I don't know why JB can't fix their problem.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Because the midsoles were dyed on the 01s. I got mine on right now

Working on getting a pair of 2001's myself.   Would love to pass on the 2011's once I am successful. 

Back
Top Bottom