Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

IIIs are my fav. Jordan so I don't really GAF, I'll cop regardless. I hope they're same quality and box as the 2011 white cements though

I just got some 2011 True Blues and yes indeed the quality on these is on point. Similar to the 2011 Cement release, very happy with them and will get another a pair on release date. 

I just got some 2011 True Blues and yes indeed the quality on these is on point. Similar to the 2011 Cement release, very happy with them and will get another a pair on release date. 

I dont think anybody minds it, especially since there's no paint chipping/cracking in sight (yet *crosses fingers)

I dont think anybody minds it, especially since there's no paint chipping/cracking in sight (yet *crosses fingers)

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

what is change from 09? looks good but i will stick to my 09.. looks exactly the same. cept the date tag..
ohwell.gif

what is change from 09? looks good but i will stick to my 09.. looks exactly the same. cept the date tag..
ohwell.gif

^^^I hope so...I really liked the retro III box. It's a nice change. I don't know why they wouldn't release the rest of this years III's in those new/retro boxes, it would only make sense since they just released the BHM III's in that same box.

^^^I hope so...I really liked the retro III box. It's a nice change. I don't know why they wouldn't release the rest of this years III's in those new/retro boxes, it would only make sense since they just released the BHM III's in that same box.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ohwell.gif

I thought that the 2011's had a red tongue liner though?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ohwell.gif

I thought that the 2011's had a red tongue liner though?

Back
Top Bottom