Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by asu42

Just checked NDC and there are a lot of new sizes to be had
Yep all sizes available again guys.. that was a quick restock 
laugh.gif

these looked nice in person. Couldn't pass, especially when the guy at finishline told me i had the last size 9.

I can already imagine a nice fit.
btw the quality sucks.

these looked nice in person. Couldn't pass, especially when the guy at finishline told me i had the last size 9.

I can already imagine a nice fit.
btw the quality sucks.

Anyone in Greensboro NC or around the area know of a place that may still have a 11 or 11.5?

Anyone in Greensboro NC or around the area know of a place that may still have a 11 or 11.5?

Originally Posted by Josh311

if u feel like driving rockingham had a sz11 as of closing last night

if u feel like driving rockingham had a sz11 as of closing last night

Originally Posted by cguy610

Did a search, found the coupons

2rdf3a0.jpg

34hju3t.jpg

Would I be able to just print and use it at any footaction to cop the true blues? Will footlocker accept also? 
nerd.gif
 I'm trying to cop a second pair. 

2rdf3a0.jpg

34hju3t.jpg

Would I be able to just print and use it at any footaction to cop the true blues? Will footlocker accept also? 
nerd.gif

Did they sell out everywhere? Even the footlocker in friendly center?

Did they sell out everywhere? Even the footlocker in friendly center?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

2rdf3a0.jpg

34hju3t.jpg

nerd.gif
I just pulled the email up on my phone at two different FTL and they just put the code in.  I've used it 4 times so far.  Each store is different when it comes to new releases and these coupons but it's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

2rdf3a0.jpg

34hju3t.jpg

nerd.gif
I just pulled the email up on my phone at two different FTL and they just put the code in.  I've used it 4 times so far.  Each store is different when it comes to new releases and these coupons but it's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom