Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Waiting for my eastbay pair, and looking for a 2nd pair in MD
nerd.gif
I called stores in Columbia mall and Montgomery, and they all said they were sold out.

Waiting for my eastbay pair, and looking for a 2nd pair in MD
nerd.gif
I called stores in Columbia mall and Montgomery, and they all said they were sold out.

NDC seems to have a re-stock... not sure though, those still looking might get lucky. Practically FSR also.

NDC seems to have a re-stock... not sure though, those still looking might get lucky. Practically FSR also.

I was able to cop at 2:30pm this afternoon. Called closest Finishline to my work. Spoke to manager and he said he could hold the last pair of 8.5 for me. BIG Thanks to Glen the store manager

I was able to cop at 2:30pm this afternoon. Called closest Finishline to my work. Spoke to manager and he said he could hold the last pair of 8.5 for me. BIG Thanks to Glen the store manager

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

did anyone get a pair where the elephant print was uneven. on my pair, one shoe has a bolder elephant print than the other, and the cut of the elephant print is shorter than the other. here's a pic:
2ekpz0p.jpg

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

2ekpz0p.jpg
my pair has an uneven cement print, the one  the front is thicker than the back

2ekpz0p.jpg
my pair has an uneven cement print, the one  the front is thicker than the back

2ekpz0p.jpg

WOW! That is a big contrast between the 2 shoes

2ekpz0p.jpg

Originally Posted by asu42

2ekpz0p.jpg

yoooo that is terrible

Originally Posted by asu42

2ekpz0p.jpg

yoooo that is terrible

yup just ordered my 2nd 10.5 from ndc hope they don't cancel it.
now i secured my two 10.5 and two 11 and return the ones that are less fit

yup just ordered my 2nd 10.5 from ndc hope they don't cancel it.
now i secured my two 10.5 and two 11 and return the ones that are less fit

Back
Top Bottom