Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

well i dunno bout force fields for these... most of my pairs generally dont crease dat bad.... and these are no exception been rockin my 09 for a while and they still look ds to me....
debating on scooping another 1 since there aint going to be any important release any tme soon... for me at least
good to c dat the majority got em at ease.....

well i dunno bout force fields for these... most of my pairs generally dont crease dat bad.... and these are no exception been rockin my 09 for a while and they still look ds to me....
debating on scooping another 1 since there aint going to be any important release any tme soon... for me at least
good to c dat the majority got em at ease.....

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

Originally Posted by casper90403

Sold out at the West Covina and Santa Anita mall. help I need a size 11
frown.gif

Check the Santa Monica footlocker. They had a couple of 11's when i was last there.
Do they ship? Cuz I dont feel like driving all the way over there.

no, i doubt it. its worth the drive!!!

Originally Posted by casper90403

Sold out at the West Covina and Santa Anita mall. help I need a size 11
frown.gif

Check the Santa Monica footlocker. They had a couple of 11's when i was last there.
Do they ship? Cuz I dont feel like driving all the way over there.

no, i doubt it. its worth the drive!!!

Originally Posted by woody23

Ive holding out all night and morning I just called the store and they have every size but my 13...
laugh.gif
 Guess it was not meant to be.

Damn, NDC had 12 and 13's just one hour ago. Looks like they are gone.

Originally Posted by woody23

Ive holding out all night and morning I just called the store and they have every size but my 13...
laugh.gif
 Guess it was not meant to be.

Damn, NDC had 12 and 13's just one hour ago. Looks like they are gone.

I really really wanted True Blues but my past experience with recent 3's acted as a deterrent from me copping. Yet im still tempted to head to DTLR to cop... its an addiction
tired.gif

Haven't worn these joints more than 8-9 times.

IMAG0176.jpg

I really really wanted True Blues but my past experience with recent 3's acted as a deterrent from me copping. Yet im still tempted to head to DTLR to cop... its an addiction
tired.gif

Haven't worn these joints more than 8-9 times.

IMAG0176.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Nike Employee Store hookups are great...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

Got a homie hitting up the Employee Store in Oregon next week, a week late,
grin.gif

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to need to find me a Footlocker hookup, this swoosh hookup is pointless on Jordan releases (Still
smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

exactly swoosh is pointless. they suspended my swoosh account in january bcuz i sent them an email politely going off on them for not discounting the cement 3s. i asked what was the purpose of swoosh if you dont discount shoes and why would you want me to pay retail for a shoe that cost $1.25 to make in a sweatshop. Nike is terrible.

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

I was just about to cop a Swoosh account for $350 earlier this year too. So glad I didnt!

Got my second pair.

A client of mines gave me a 20 dollar gift card to starbucks
yesterday.

Since i don't drink coffee, after paying for pair number 2 (and
a pair for my boy who works at the mall who couldn't abandon
his kiosk)... i sleightly handed the cashier the starbucks card
and told him coffee was on me today.

I'm hoping they take care of all my releases from here on out.

Good guys.

Got my second pair.

A client of mines gave me a 20 dollar gift card to starbucks
yesterday.

Since i don't drink coffee, after paying for pair number 2 (and
a pair for my boy who works at the mall who couldn't abandon
his kiosk)... i sleightly handed the cashier the starbucks card
and told him coffee was on me today.

I'm hoping they take care of all my releases from here on out.

Good guys.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif
on everything else).

grin.gif

Wow, you are insane to pay that much for an invite!!!  

Back
Top Bottom