Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
Negative

they dont work....sneakershields is the way to go....

the tongue is pretty big on these...i love mine

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions
Negative

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I rolled up @ 1 to footlocker thinking things were going to be all smooth. I ask the worker yall got the true blues in a size 11. She
laugh.gif
 tlkn bout we sold out in like the first hour. I was like ++$. I aint think they was going to be like that. She said they got 25 pairs
indifferent.gif
. I go to finishline they said they sold out in 30 minutes & they opened @ 7am & there was still a line. They had 15 pairs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Needless to say Im empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wow thats crazy! foot locker only receiving 25 pairs?  i know mom and pop stores that get more than that!  these are still everywhere in jersey

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I rolled up @ 1 to footlocker thinking things were going to be all smooth. I ask the worker yall got the true blues in a size 11. She
laugh.gif
 tlkn bout we sold out in like the first hour. I was like ++$. I aint think they was going to be like that. She said they got 25 pairs
indifferent.gif
. I go to finishline they said they sold out in 30 minutes & they opened @ 7am & there was still a line. They had 15 pairs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Needless to say Im empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wow thats crazy! foot locker only receiving 25 pairs?  i know mom and pop stores that get more than that!  these are still everywhere in jersey

Check the Santa Monica Footlocker on 3rd street promenade. They had a couple of size 11's when i was last there.

Check the Santa Monica Footlocker on 3rd street promenade. They had a couple of size 11's when i was last there.

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

Sold out at the West Covina and Santa Anita mall. help I need a size 11
frown.gif

Check the Santa Monica footlocker. They had a couple of 11's when i was last there.

frown.gif

Check the Santa Monica footlocker. They had a couple of 11's when i was last there.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Used Military Discount to pick up pairs for myself, the wife and my son. 
happy.gif

87a256ce677da291d96bf23cb36a7795239815b.jpg
6ba2503e197412ebdeabb3d79ef45aea2b071c3.jpg

I'm jelly + mad.... my mall always refuses to give mil discount on release day. especially on jordans. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Same here! Two malls told me no
mad.gif
. Except one Footlocker told me yes but they were out of my size
ohwell.gif
 . But i was wondering, could we just bring the shoes back in a couple of days and get the price adjustment?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Used Military Discount to pick up pairs for myself, the wife and my son. 
happy.gif

87a256ce677da291d96bf23cb36a7795239815b.jpg
6ba2503e197412ebdeabb3d79ef45aea2b071c3.jpg

I'm jelly + mad.... my mall always refuses to give mil discount on release day. especially on jordans. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Same here! Two malls told me no
mad.gif
. Except one Footlocker told me yes but they were out of my size
ohwell.gif
 . But i was wondering, could we just bring the shoes back in a couple of days and get the price adjustment?

Originally Posted by casper90403

frown.gif

Do they ship? Cuz I dont feel like driving all the way over there.

Originally Posted by casper90403

frown.gif

Do they ship? Cuz I dont feel like driving all the way over there.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.
Where's the story?

laugh.gif
I hope that wasn't the story.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Got mine, funny story. I had to drive over on my 1 hr lunch break to the mall, walked smooth into footlocker and walked smooth out with my pair. made it back to work with 15 mins to spare to tell my coworkers the story. Today was a good day.
Where's the story?

laugh.gif
I hope that wasn't the story.

Ive holding out all night and morning I just called the store and they have every size but my 13...
laugh.gif
 Guess it was not meant to be.

Ive holding out all night and morning I just called the store and they have every size but my 13...
laugh.gif
 Guess it was not meant to be.

no trouble getting my pair coz I have mine on hold 2 weeks ago. funny thing is that almost all of the employees in my local footlocker were rocking black cements. i got more and more exctd for this year's BC3
anyway here's the pics

no trouble getting my pair coz I have mine on hold 2 weeks ago. funny thing is that almost all of the employees in my local footlocker were rocking black cements. i got more and more exctd for this year's BC3
anyway here's the pics

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Negative

I've been wearin Force Fields in my kicks for years and they have done more than an adequate job of preventing creasing. I wear my kicks. Put miles on nearly all of em except the new news.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Negative

I've been wearin Force Fields in my kicks for years and they have done more than an adequate job of preventing creasing. I wear my kicks. Put miles on nearly all of em except the new news.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom