Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Need to see pics.

No special box +%**=lower price, hopefully.
If you haven't seen any pics of these at all, then check this out for a few more. Modern Notoriety has a bunch of pics.
http://www.modern-notorie...rue-blue-2011/#more-8122

air-jordan-retro-3-white-true-blue-2011_08.jpg

lmao fat ++$ jumpman

Originally Posted by 5TENZ4FIFTEENZ

Originally Posted by All Ready

smh, dog, i still have the 03 white cements in perfect condition and they were $99 back then

the 11 white cements are $149, the same price 13's used to retail for

yes the white cements are my fav but enough is enough, me still having the 03's made it an even easier decision

relax...
^Thank You. More of a $50 mark up. Inflation I guess...or to cover the cost of the new box and hang tag, lol, rediculous. I had to pass too, still sitting on 2 DS pairs from '03 myself...but the True Blues are a definite pick up this summer.

In 2007 box price for retro 3's was $125.00 so it is a $25 mark up.

Originally Posted by 5TENZ4FIFTEENZ

Originally Posted by All Ready

smh, dog, i still have the 03 white cements in perfect condition and they were $99 back then

the 11 white cements are $149, the same price 13's used to retail for

yes the white cements are my fav but enough is enough, me still having the 03's made it an even easier decision

relax...
^Thank You. More of a $50 mark up. Inflation I guess...or to cover the cost of the new box and hang tag, lol, rediculous. I had to pass too, still sitting on 2 DS pairs from '03 myself...but the True Blues are a definite pick up this summer.

In 2007 box price for retro 3's was $125.00 so it is a $25 mark up.

I wanted these badly back in 2001, but I had other financial obligations that kept me from buying them. Thank God I'm getting another chance, this ten year wait has been long and I don't intend to miss out this time around!

I wanted these badly back in 2001, but I had other financial obligations that kept me from buying them. Thank God I'm getting another chance, this ten year wait has been long and I don't intend to miss out this time around!

I don't want to speak so soon, but judging by the comments on MN and reviews of some NT members who have had the Cements for a while, it looks like JB prolonged the wear and tear on the midsole. This is pleasant news.

I don't want to speak so soon, but judging by the comments on MN and reviews of some NT members who have had the Cements for a while, it looks like JB prolonged the wear and tear on the midsole. This is pleasant news.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Need to see pics.

If you haven't seen any pics of these at all, then check this out for a few more. Modern Notoriety has a bunch of pics.

lmao fat ++$ jumpman
FAT*** JUMPMAN's right leg looks like it crosses over his body... and his left leg is broken.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Need to see pics.

lmao fat ++$ jumpman
FAT*** JUMPMAN's right leg looks like it crosses over his body... and his left leg is broken.

Back
Top Bottom