Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by All Ready

i also hate all these blogs and other cats taking artsy pictures of shoes

cut that %*&^ out, we're tryna get a true view of what the shoe looks like

not pay homage to your nifty camera usage

eh, i guess i'm just a angry dude
hahaha! this is so funny.  First there's post saying "pics aren't great", "I need to see better pics", etc,etc.  Now that there are decent pics its the other way around.  I actually laughed out loud when I read this post. My questions is, do people actually make their decisions based on pics?  I would think even then, people will still go to stores to look at them and then make the decision.

yeah u angry bra.  it's all good.  Stay up.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i also hate all these blogs and other cats taking artsy pictures of shoes

cut that %*&^ out, we're tryna get a true view of what the shoe looks like

not pay homage to your nifty camera usage

eh, i guess i'm just a angry dude
hahaha! this is so funny.  First there's post saying "pics aren't great", "I need to see better pics", etc,etc.  Now that there are decent pics its the other way around.  I actually laughed out loud when I read this post. My questions is, do people actually make their decisions based on pics?  I would think even then, people will still go to stores to look at them and then make the decision.

yeah u angry bra.  it's all good.  Stay up.

These are so much better than the cements imo. 
The blue accent is especially appreciated, because the cements are a little on the plain side.

Also, that elephant print around the laces area makes the shoe pop

These are so much better than the cements imo. 
The blue accent is especially appreciated, because the cements are a little on the plain side.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

they kinda look the same as 2009 version

Maybe because they are the 2009 version, except they're coming out in 2011 for the U.S. this time. But hopefully they have better paint build at least.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

they kinda look the same as 2009 version

Maybe because they are the 2009 version, except they're coming out in 2011 for the U.S. this time. But hopefully they have better paint build at least.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

thats why I love this shoe so 
pimp.gif

i knew i was gunna get them, but those pics up there are 
pimp.gif
wow im in and excited now hope the quality is like the cements

i knew i was gunna get them, but those pics up there are 
pimp.gif
wow im in and excited now hope the quality is like the cements

Definitely hoping these are made in Taiwan like those samples, and come with an OG box just like the White/Cement version.

Definitely hoping these are made in Taiwan like those samples, and come with an OG box just like the White/Cement version.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

hope so because mine cracked after one wear

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

hope so because mine cracked after one wear

Back
Top Bottom