Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Here' an idea for those concerned with the paint chipping on their shoe:

Buy directly from nike and return them before the 30 day policy if your pair peels or chips.  Nike should accept them since its written on their policy (see below) taken from their website

Merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, merchandise must be unworn and unwashed to receive a refund or exchange (Nike + iPod Sport Kits, Apple iPod[emoji]174[/emoji] touch, and Apple iPod[emoji]174[/emoji] nano must be unopened to receive a refund or exchange). Exchanges can be made for the same item in a different size and/or color only.

I've done this before with some air max 90's.  If all these shoes with peeling/chipping be returned back to nike it "might" send a message to them.

Here' an idea for those concerned with the paint chipping on their shoe:

Buy directly from nike and return them before the 30 day policy if your pair peels or chips.  Nike should accept them since its written on their policy (see below) taken from their website

Merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from the shipping date. After 30 days, merchandise must be unworn and unwashed to receive a refund or exchange (Nike + iPod Sport Kits, Apple iPod[emoji]174[/emoji] touch, and Apple iPod[emoji]174[/emoji] nano must be unopened to receive a refund or exchange). Exchanges can be made for the same item in a different size and/or color only.

I've done this before with some air max 90's.  If all these shoes with peeling/chipping be returned back to nike it "might" send a message to them.

zeek- good observation.could be true
both pairs were both underneath the paper. havent been touched or unlaced.i wouldnt mind if both were yellowish,but one and not the other? cmon JB. Guess ill wear them with jeans wil both are equally yellow.
btw- after 1 wear, paint is already chipping.

guess ill unDS my cement 3s asap.

zeek- good observation.could be true
both pairs were both underneath the paper. havent been touched or unlaced.i wouldnt mind if both were yellowish,but one and not the other? cmon JB. Guess ill wear them with jeans wil both are equally yellow.
btw- after 1 wear, paint is already chipping.

guess ill unDS my cement 3s asap.

I don't have the '09's, but I've un-DS'd my white cements and haven't experienced any of the quality issues people are presenting here. i'm curious if anyone has already worn the '11 true blues and if they have also had chipping and cracking. I was thinking about buying 2 pairs, but if they are going to go the way some of these did, I may just grab a single pair and wear them until they fall apart.

I don't have the '09's, but I've un-DS'd my white cements and haven't experienced any of the quality issues people are presenting here. i'm curious if anyone has already worn the '11 true blues and if they have also had chipping and cracking. I was thinking about buying 2 pairs, but if they are going to go the way some of these did, I may just grab a single pair and wear them until they fall apart.

I had a pair of 09, wore them about once every week or two from release date till I sold them and never had any paint chipping problem.

1zx5kqu.jpg

I had a pair of 09, wore them about once every week or two from release date till I sold them and never had any paint chipping problem.

1zx5kqu.jpg

Copped today, one of my grails off the check list. As far as sizing and quality goes if you have the cements its right on par with those. Good luck to all those copping 
pimp.gif

Copped today, one of my grails off the check list. As far as sizing and quality goes if you have the cements its right on par with those. Good luck to all those copping 
pimp.gif

^^nice pick up...if you wear them anytime soon be sure to say how it holds up if it cracks and stuff

^^nice pick up...if you wear them anytime soon be sure to say how it holds up if it cracks and stuff

I just reserved 2 pair. Anyone care to comment on the sizing? I heard the white cements were a half size larger than the dmp black cements, any validity to this?

I just reserved 2 pair. Anyone care to comment on the sizing? I heard the white cements were a half size larger than the dmp black cements, any validity to this?

Im sure its been asked over and over but ive already going back like 15 pages. are these going to be a gr? thanks in advance.

Im sure its been asked over and over but ive already going back like 15 pages. are these going to be a gr? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Yes they are a GR

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Yes they are a GR

Back
Top Bottom