Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

I don't understand how that happend to ur tbs.. u must weight a lot.. not to diss or anything. But weight has a lot to do wit them chipping. Mine is still ds lookin aftr 3 4 wears.
They're basketball shoes fam.

So you gotta be an undersized point guard or under to wear these w/o chipping?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait.............................."

It's quality control.  Not someone's weight or size.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't understand how that happend to ur tbs.. u must weight a lot.. not to diss or anything. But weight has a lot to do wit them chipping. Mine is still ds lookin aftr 3 4 wears.

indifferent.gif

This, JB's shameful quality should blamed on somebodies weight?! Get the eff out of here! Its clearly quality control. Eff out of here about weight causing that. His pair was a bad pair. Plain and simple.

On another note, does the '11 Cements run big? Ive been hearing that they do. My '03 Cements were more true to size. Trying to decide between the 14 and the 15. Here lately JB has been running big. My bordeauxs and CG XI's both are dumb big.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

indifferent.gif

This, JB's shameful quality should blamed on somebodies weight?! Get the eff out of here! Its clearly quality control. Eff out of here about weight causing that. His pair was a bad pair. Plain and simple.

On another note, does the '11 Cements run big? Ive been hearing that they do. My '03 Cements were more true to size. Trying to decide between the 14 and the 15. Here lately JB has been running big. My bordeauxs and CG XI's both are dumb big.

my 09 true blues got cracks but not chipping like that lol, IMO true blues are the best looking jordans ever ! they look great with shorts or jeans and dont look ghetto or too flashy !

my 09 true blues got cracks but not chipping like that lol, IMO true blues are the best looking jordans ever ! they look great with shorts or jeans and dont look ghetto or too flashy !

Damn that chipping is terrible, my 11 wc's are mint after about 4 wears. Hope these will be the same.

Damn that chipping is terrible, my 11 wc's are mint after about 4 wears. Hope these will be the same.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

you think if you went over the paint with some clear "hardener" type paint/finisher, it would slow the peeling process? prob something you could find in lowes or home depot?

just throwing the idea out there. cam to my head and wanted to see what others thought.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

you think if you went over the paint with some clear "hardener" type paint/finisher, it would slow the peeling process? prob something you could find in lowes or home depot?

just throwing the idea out there. cam to my head and wanted to see what others thought.

im staring to get worried if i get my TBs that they be like that after a couple wears.....

did that happen to the cements?? idk i dont like the cracking and stuff

im staring to get worried if i get my TBs that they be like that after a couple wears.....

did that happen to the cements?? idk i dont like the cracking and stuff

Looking at those paint chipping pics, why couldn't JB just dye them like they did back in '01?

I mean how much more money could it have cost to do so...

Looking at those paint chipping pics, why couldn't JB just dye them like they did back in '01?

I mean how much more money could it have cost to do so...

Now i def. NEED these. maybe 2 pairs.
30t6p3b.gif

went to unDS my 09s on saturday...took them out the box to see this...

wt7ypu.jpg

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I could just imagine what my DS cements will look like next year
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wt7ypu.jpg

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by AJ27526

LaVidaDulce,

send those back to nike and get a voucher.

then you can just reorder some 2011s

I may be wrong, but I don't think Nike issues vouchers for cosmetic/aesthetic issues like paint chipping. Vouchers are for defective products only.
you are wrong. Ive sent spizikes and Griffey Max ones back for peeling and/or chipping

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by AJ27526

LaVidaDulce,

send those back to nike and get a voucher.

then you can just reorder some 2011s

I may be wrong, but I don't think Nike issues vouchers for cosmetic/aesthetic issues like paint chipping. Vouchers are for defective products only.
you are wrong. Ive sent spizikes and Griffey Max ones back for peeling and/or chipping

wow, i didn't realize 09 tb's had a chipping problem like the fire red iii's did. my cg iii's don't seem to be holding up too well either.

UPandCOMING32, from experience i've noticed the shoe closest to the opening of the box is the one exposed to the most light and moisture. it just so happens it's usually the left shoe because that's the one normally placed there during packaging.
i've noticed while searching for pairs on ebay over the years that plenty of v's, vi's and xi's between 99-01 had more yellowing on the left shoe due to this.
i take it the heel tabs have a similar reaction.

i make it a practice now to rotate my shoes every few months to avoid this. i'd rather have two slightly & evenly yellowing shoes than one.

wow, i didn't realize 09 tb's had a chipping problem like the fire red iii's did. my cg iii's don't seem to be holding up too well either.

UPandCOMING32, from experience i've noticed the shoe closest to the opening of the box is the one exposed to the most light and moisture. it just so happens it's usually the left shoe because that's the one normally placed there during packaging.
i've noticed while searching for pairs on ebay over the years that plenty of v's, vi's and xi's between 99-01 had more yellowing on the left shoe due to this.
i take it the heel tabs have a similar reaction.

i make it a practice now to rotate my shoes every few months to avoid this. i'd rather have two slightly & evenly yellowing shoes than one.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

wt7ypu.jpg

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Am I the only one who likes this look?
pimp.gif
JB should make those heel tabs icey blue
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

wt7ypu.jpg

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Am I the only one who likes this look?
pimp.gif
JB should make those heel tabs icey blue
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom