Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Doubled up! Was able to use my $20 off coupon at foot locker (paper receipt). Next up, the UNC 3’s. Hope an easy pick up like these were.

4DFE5317-513E-4788-B157-D09539881FB1.jpeg

I always thought the Nike air pits fit .5 size smaller than the jump man pairs. I hope that’s the same because I bought the 12 instead of 11.5.

Not sure where you live, but Toro's moved. They dropped the same day as the shadow's and those were what sat a minute.

maybe I don’t remember correctly but I remember the Toro 4’s not being an easy cop. Still have my pair though.

Did they drop holiday #s on these, or folks weren’t feelin em? Back in the “toro” era, some all red sigs woulda been an instant sellout. It is nice to see a NA pair hanging around for awhile. Especially since footsites decided to switch to the new trash system. Need big releases from all brands, so ppl can actually get em.

I’m gonna post the entire process for y’all. I shouldn’t have even got these but can’t turn down a bc3 with og shape. When white cements drop I’ll probably triple up

He didnt clear Taco cleanly. Thats what lost it for him.

For sure. Sat on my man's head haha. Derrick Jones isn't getting enough credit for the windmill on the almost-free throw line dunk. That said, the 360 off the side of the backboard that Gordon did right before the Fall dunk might be the craziest sht I've ever seen. Too bad he couldn't get higher than a 50 for that. :lol: :wow:

Both deserved it. Great contest. But this stuff involving others holding the ball behind their neck needs to go. Just you and the ball, is all should be.

I said as it was happening that it might've cost him. I feel like he had somebody hold or feed him the ball the entire night, and the fact that Jones did the last one on his own helped get him some points.

They really need to change the rule about using others. I feel like some can push off just enough to get a slight lift. Again, you and ball only.

I said as it was happening that it might've cost him. I feel like he had somebody hold or feed him the ball the entire night, and the fact that Jones did the last one on his own helped get him some points.
That's what AG does every time man. He wears those props into the ground. Him and that damn mascot every single dunk.

He didnt clear Taco cleanly. Thats what lost it for him.
For sure. Sat on my man's head haha. Derrick Jones isn't getting enough credit for the windmill on the almost-free throw line dunk. That said, the 360 off the side of the backboard that Gordon did right before the Fall dunk might be the craziest sht I've ever seen. Too bad he couldn't get higher than a 50 for that. :lol: :wow:
Just saw on Sportscenter that Common allegedly said to a reporter afterward that the judges intended to give Gordon’s final dunk a 48 for a tie, and they screwed up their math and accidentally gave him the 47. What a bunch of clowns if that’s true, especially after how long it took them to put the scores up :rofl:
I feel kind of bad for AG but it really should’ve been a tie in my opinion. Just like it should’ve been against Lavine in 2016. But even more so in this case after what those guys did the entire final round. I’m not convinced the Taco dunk was better, or in fact as good as, the windmill.

Back
Top Bottom