• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
50A03166-5395-4F3F-859C-5CF57C5F279E.jpeg

Plus with all the other flaws out there (crooked tongues, crooked NA, uneven EP) not sure I want to risk it.

This is my first purchase since the black red 13s. I had to take a break from this forum because I was just buying too many shoes. I’m only going to buy the rest of the Nike Air 3-6 releases that still haven’t been released.

I forgot to set an alarm and missed the SNKRS drop but finally copped a pair on StockX yesterday. With the $20 off code, I paid a total of $234, just $16 over retail which is really fair. Maybe I could’ve done better but that’s much cheaper than local listings and FC.

I never got a hold of the various BC Jumpman pairs through the years and couldn’t pass on these. I hope I get a good pair but I’ll be happy either way. The 3s have always been my favorite Jordans. Nothing else feels as good on my feet. Even when playing tennis, I felt better with 3s than a tennis shoe like the Vapor 9 Tours.

Any restocks today? I was busy all day so I didn't get a chance to check in.

My FNL pair came in a bag, sneaker box was mangled SMH. Overall happy with my pair though. A couple VERY small flaws:

1) small black mark on one tongue
2) faint crease on black pain on midsole, could become a problem
3) faint marks in between the EP on one shoe

Not gonna stress it cause they're going straight to feet.

Flaw1.jpg
went to the mall earlier, one place had only 1 BC3 on display that was returned because of a white mark according to the employee there lol.

I was scurrying through the local mall looking for possible unattained pair when talking to one of the workers at a local shop. I told him about the defects in the pair I got. He was willing to pay $250 for them. At first I said sure but now I don’t want to let go LOL.

Crazy how different these went than the true blue release. Both great shoes IMO

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more issues with the TB pairs. i think JB mightve learned their lesson from that. pairs still bad here and there, but nothing like the TB3s.

Out here tryna catch Black Panther and 3s are definitely out in full force.
I'll digress to add that it's a tad tacky decking out head to toe in Jordan, but glad seeing folks rocking em.

Back
Top Bottom