Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Mannnnn these are comfy as ****!!!!!
the hell?

have you guys actually worn current day shoes such as ultra boost vaporfly, lebron xv, kd x, pegasus, etc?

i feel as if alot of you wear chuck taylors or flea market sandals with all these super comfortable comments :lol:

cuz when you wear a present day model then come back to these they not as comfortable they just ok

I know I already replied to this but thanks again for these pics. Definitely checked my pairs to make sure because of this. I wouldn't have even thought to check this

No problem. Just showing one of my three pairs so people know to check. Kinda upset since I actually wanted three. I rotated 3 pairs of the cdp the lst ten years without issues. Was gonna do the same with these. 2 will have to do lol, greedy I know

the hell?

have you guys actually worn current day shoes such as ultra boost vaporfly, lebron xv, kd x, pegasus, etc?

i feel as if alot of you wear chuck taylors or flea market sandals with all these super comfortable comments :lol:

cuz when you wear a present day model then come back to these they not as comfortable they just ok

I'm in the minority but I'm not a fan of Ultra Boost.

Only Jordan I ever said to myself "damn these are comfy" are the XIII.

the hell?

I agree, most shoes today are more comfortable than Js, no doubt.

As far as Jordans go though, these are the most comfortable Js Ive worn in a long time.

People walk differently and have different types of feet so the comfort debate will forever be subjective.

Hell the TB3s are comfortable to me but people here claim they're not.

Only Js that have ever hurt my feet are the Gamma 11s for some reason. I could walk for hours in all the rest.

the hell?

Lmao

It helps that I wore the cardboard interior Gold Toe 1's yesterday so these feel like pillows right now

But ya these jawns still comfy. I'm not here to make comparison reviews lol but they feel gud.

Had to Unds immediately. Feel like leather needs to break in some.
B47FF9D1-B26E-405D-9479-D80BCBFA63B1.jpeg

I'm in the minority but I'm not a fan of Ultra Boost.

Only Jordan I ever said to myself "damn these are comfy" are the XIII.
my man my favorite jordan back in the day to ball in

only bad think with the ogs is that laces came undone so easily

Yeah I've tried on ultraboosts and pegasus 34s and Jordan 31s but until y'all know what an OG Jordan 19 feels like, shut up about comfort.
oh i know but that aint the most comfortable j the xviii with the insole removed and replaced with a reebok shockpad insole beats that

that lace cover on the 19 would rub up on the shin

Mine came the same way....hand tag under the paper....

Ha this release "Hand Tag" is special. Although it's not the OG slim style, it's a NA tag... This is one of the things Nike missed on the True Blue 3s from 2016 when trying to go OG. Can't stress enough how this single detail brings them closer to that OG iteration we all love.

20180223_085820.jpg
20180223_085224.jpg

Not even the actual shoes, but the hangtag detail was the icing on top for me too. I still have one of the OG tags from late 80s as momento. Used as keychain over the years and now plastic yellowed.
Parents weren't buying the shoes for me, but buddy gave me the tag. Small simple things in Life back in the day.

IMG_3155.JPG

Back
Top Bottom