What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Finally had a chance to look at both pairs that came in. So nice. Remember the OGs back in the day, but Parents were not about to spend that much on shoes. Never bought any of the retros after. Don't second guess yourself, just buy at least one to rock and one to stock. Classic.

IMG_3151.JPG

I just got my SNKRs pairs in. I guess I get what people say there are some quality control issues. Mine aren't bad but both pairs are different in some ways from the elephant print on the toe, Nike Air in the back, etc. Overall I am happy but I guess I assumed both shoes would be somewhat the same but not the case.

Hi guys. I don't buy Jordans anymore as I'm really into Adidas and the primeknit etc.. these days. I use to buy tons of Jordans but was disappointed with how quickly they creased. With that said, the Jordan 3 black cement were my first pair of "hype" sneakers ever (and first pair of Jordans) so they hold a special place for me. I'm strongly considering buying a pair, but before I do, I was wondering what kind of tricks, if any, you guys do to minimize or at least slow down the creasing.

Hi guys. I don't buy Jordans anymore as I'm really into Adidas and the primeknit etc.. these days. I use to buy tons of Jordans but was disappointed with how quickly they creased. With that said, the Jordan 3 black cement were my first pair of "hype" sneakers ever (and first pair of Jordans) so they hold a special place for me. I'm strongly considering buying a pair, but before I do, I was wondering what kind of tricks, if any, you guys do to minimize or at least slow down the creasing.
You don't. You stop thinking about it and just accept that it'll happen... It happens to all leather shoes dude.

There are some people who use those sneaker shields/force shields which is like a shoe tree but it might feel like you're wearing steel toe boots lol

View attachment 2064258
Ahhhh, '89, those were the days. I remember it vividly. First pair of Jay's I purchased with my own money (freshmen year of high school). Thats why I had the big cheese wearing my Michigan starter jacket with my new shoes. 2nd street and Wilshire Blvd near the Promenade in Santa Monica. I still pass by this spot at least 2-3 times per week and always crack a smile.

Sorry. The simple things in life back then brings back great memories. Crushing the ladies back then

IMG_2503.jpg

I swear dude..... Sure you're not kin to Danny Tanner lol...
IMG_2503.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Edit

On the phone with footlocker CS now
Thought that phone number thing Happened to me but it just so happens there were 2 accounts under my name, same email/same phone, just had them merge both accounts.

Last edited:
Kid files? How do you know if you got a grey market pair? I only order from legit stores like footlocker Nike Footaction. Even then someone can still sneake a fake pair in the legit batch. How can you tell if it’s gm or fake.
In all honesty I don’t think you can. So enjoy ur kicks

Mine FINALLY came in from the “inauthorized” dealer kixfiles. If these are b grades then I love b grades.
Thought the hang tag was missing but it was under the paper. A few minor flaws but every Nike I’ve ever gotten have them. These are really really nice, ep is good, no massive defects. Unds tomorrow.

B9F6CF1F-AAA7-48D8-9698-B6D0CE7591D7.jpeg

70C77DBB-9855-44F9-BA25-82EC6D0509CF.jpeg
Bgrades aren't fakes and normally have the size tag stamped and also don't normally have their original retail box

Edit

On the phone with footlocker CS now
Thought that phone number thing Happened to me but it just so happens there were 2 accounts under my name, same email/same phone, just had them merge both accounts.
Is that easy to do? I apparently have multiple accounts under my number but I don't wanna get my account messed up or back off plat VIP with bred toes and Shadows dropping soon .

27DCF19A-203C-4EF4-9925-389DE9AC1559.jpeg
Kid files? How do you know if you got a grey market pair? I only order from legit stores like footlocker Nike Footaction. Even then someone can still sneake a fake pair in the legit batch. How can you tell if it’s gm or fake.
In all honesty I don’t think you can. So enjoy ur kicks
You’re about to open up Pandora’s box up in here with that question...I asked the same thing and dudes in here got triggggerrrreeddd af.

Thanks! Hangtang was on th bottom abs the chain got attached to the top of the box.

JS”

Pair I received from BTSN today was exactly as how you described with the hangtag. Maybe lazy workers at the factory skipping the final step of attaching them to the actual shoe?

bro you lucky.... i was gonna wear the hang tag on my 4th pair but it came unhooked so im tossing em back to westbay

Mine came the same way....hand tag under the paper....

Ha this release "Hand Tag" is special. Although it's not the OG slim style, it's a NA tag... This is one of the things Nike missed on the True Blue 3s from 2016 when trying to go OG. Can't stress enough how this single detail brings them closer to that OG iteration we all love.

20180223_085820.jpg
20180223_085224.jpg

White cement 88s are my grails. But I'm super thirsty for a pair now that I have all these BC3's around me.

I just can't get down with paying 500+ for a shoe. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom