What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
No worries fellas. Limited numbers don’t begin until June 1. This will be a 450-500k drop which is about the same number of basically every regular non holiday GR. These will be available, maybe not around for long but available. Info comes straight from Djfolk and Pinoe77
:smokin

I held the final sample yesterday at the office and the leather is HEAPS better than the TB3. They really made sure people are getting their money's worth with these.

No worries fellas. Limited numbers don’t begin until June 1. This will be a 450-500k drop which is about the same number of basically every regular non holiday GR. These will be available, maybe not around for long but available. Info comes straight from Djfolk and Pinoe77

Shadow's (planned) drop is in April. Affected productions numbers start after June 1, 2018.

tenor.gif

In for 4. GOATs for me and coming to the point where I’m closing the shoe buying loop more and more. Turning 40 soon, so I’ll be wearing these with my Depends when I’m 97. May even customize a pair with Velcro. Gotta stay fresh in my sweats and the Great Grandkids are around.

Getting a pair for me the wife n kids. Been waiting on this for a long time and it's near(ish)!

I would say the obvious OG Nike Air releases and some of the better retro+ colorways in the history of Air Jordans.

Cool Grey 4 retro is needed for sure.

TB3s have good quality as is, so I'll have to see how they top it.

Heaaaaaps better. When the developer was showing me he stressed how he wanted the leather to be premium. I saw a good 3 samples too- they ended up getting it right for sure for the final pair.

Refuse to let you get me hype Ty :lol: Good looking on the info though

Haven't bought kicks in a long time like that unless it's like for purpose shoes like air maxes or something.

But, I will probably cop a pair or 2 of these we'll see. Hopefully they go on sale like the TB3's did and I can cop on discount or double up on discount.

One of my greatest sneaker regrets is not doubling up on the 2001 BC3's. I was lined up by Niketown NY, yes, believe it or not there used to be a small line for Jay's back in the days but you didn't have to line up. One of my homies he was older and had a whip and worked overnights at DHL at JFK airport so when he got out at 5-6am he would hit a few of us up and we would go line up at NTNY at like 7-8am :lol: and there used to be a line too with like 10-20 heads... good times.

I remember when we were on the line and one dude came out and it was $100 straight we all started debating, but was like nah money wasn't easy to come by back in those days when we were young. I still have my 2001 pair but they are not deadstock, but they're not beat to death either.

Heaaaaaps better. When the developer was showing me he stressed how he wanted the leather to be premium. I saw a good 3 samples too- they ended up getting it right for sure for the final pair.

Did you also stress to him to make an abundance of a certain Jordan 11 that is rumored next year?

The black motorsport IV leather is so much nicer than leather from other releases this year....

why not root for all JB leather to be of that quality?

Need 2 pairs at the least and if they make them a huge GR I am grabbing more.

These the goat shoe to me. Idc if everyone has them on their feet. This are essential as Vans Classics and authentics are essential to everybodys wardrobe here in SoCal

Need 2 pairs at the least and if they make them a huge GR I am grabbing more.

These the goat shoe to me. Idc if everyone has them on their feet. This are essential as Vans Classics and authentics are essential to everybodys wardrobe here in SoCal
Facts. Same goes for the Bred 1

Did they adjust the shape at all or atleast slim down the toe cliff? Or can we expect the same old?

Those sbb3 westbrooks have me a little worried.

I wonder this too because those Russ PEs looks like it have the same shape as the TBs from this year

Back
Top Bottom