Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Got my pair from dtlr today... For me at least they run half a size big... All good I'm a get me those foam insoles from dollar tree lol
20230103_193631.jpg

Oh great. I’m screwed with my .5 up pair from SNKRS 🤦‍♂️

My SNKRS pair still says “preparing for shipment”.
I’ve Never waited this long for shipping. What the hell goin on with these? Hope they don’t cancel my order.

^same. If they do cancel they need to lmk ASAP. I can still buy a GS 7 locally.
They released the Friday right before a long holiday weekend. Monday was technically an extended holiday with the shipping companies and post office closed. They aren’t going to ship until today or midweek at the soonest. Pretty sure y’all are fine.

They released the Friday right before a long holiday weekend. Monday was technically an extended holiday with the shipping companies and post office closed. They aren’t going to ship until today or midweek at the soonest. Pretty sure y’all are fine.
Y'all shouldn't be worried about SNKRS cancellations but holiday weekend is no excuse. I ordered ***t from Walmart Saturday and Sunday-shipped from out of state and FedEx delivered today before 4pm. The only day I haven't seen the big 3 (USPS, UPS, FedEx) rolling through my streetz was Xmas Day. I even saw USPS speeding through Sunday-New Years Day. Nike shipping logistics have been jacked up and inconsistent since the pandemic but I've gotten my shoes

I’ve never worn mine either. 👀

And I dont have my pair in hand but the recent retro wasn’t nice soft leather. But I’ve felt soft Italian leather and whatever the thick/stiff they use in those boot leg Saint Laurent Jordans.

Not wearing them is fine, honestly you should probably wear the 2014's soon lol but busting them out(no pun intended) while playing a high stakes NBA game just for the internet attention(I know he's a sneakerhead but c'mon there's a time & place) just seems cornball to me.

Y'all shouldn't be worried about SNKRS cancellations but holiday weekend is no excuse. I ordered ***t from Walmart Saturday and Sunday-shipped from out of state and FedEx delivered today before 4pm. The only day I haven't seen the big 3 (USPS, UPS, FedEx) rolling through my streetz was Xmas Day. I even saw USPS speeding through Sunday-New Years Day. Nike shipping logistics have been jacked up and inconsistent since the pandemic but I've gotten my shoes

It's not the shipping companies that are causing the issue here, it's Nike. Nike is the one that took the long holiday. That's all we're saying. Walmart is basically a grocery store, that's not a fair comp. Even certain divisions of Amazon haven't shipped things yet. Everybody just needs to be patient.

My SNKRS pair still says “preparing for shipment”.
I’ve Never waited this long for shipping. What the hell goin on with these? Hope they don’t cancel my order.
Should be good,
last time took nearly three weeks to Central Texas with basic shipping. Once finally updated however they arrived two days from notification.

It's not the shipping companies that are causing the issue here, it's Nike. Nike is the one that took the long holiday. That's all we're saying. Walmart is basically a grocery store, that's not a fair comp. Even certain divisions of Amazon haven't shipped things yet. Everybody just needs to be patient.
Well…yeah. That’s why I said NIKE SHIPPING LOGISTICS are jacked up and inconsistent. As an example Walmart uses FedEx just like Nike, yet Walmart consistently gets my products to me in 48hrs-And it’s not the holidays that has Nike messing up. They have on 2 occasions in the last 4 months given me shipping notifications after I received the package

Pair delivered today after winning on the Ship 2 Me drawing from Footlocker

Decided to throw in some white laces that I had from my Social Status Air Max Penny joints that were just sitting in a baggy

I actually prefer this look more than the black laces :nthat:
C9933027-DC40-4573-A9A4-B4409B158EEE.jpeg

Apologies in advance. I'm not up to date on how the US release of these went... But true that these were somewhat difficult to purchase? I did a quick glance on the US SNKRS site and noticed all of the larger popular sizes are OOS
. What about the other foot sites, how did those fair?

Apologies in advance. I'm not up to date on how the US release of these went... But true that these were somewhat difficult to purchase? I did a quick glance on the US SNKRS site and noticed all of the larger popular sizes are OOS
. What about the other foot sites, how did those fair?

If you were a size 11 and up, it was not easy. Anything below that could've been had off and on for most of the day.

Pair delivered today after winning on the Ship 2 Me drawing from Footlocker

Decided to throw in some white laces that I had from my Social Status Air Max Penny joints that were just sitting in a baggy

I actually prefer this look more than the black laces :nthat:
C9933027-DC40-4573-A9A4-B4409B158EEE.jpeg

This kinda dope...

jk, this is an abomination. take these off, put the black back on or atleast flat whites and never do this again

Back
Top Bottom