Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Flints are copped no brainer...winterized 6 Rings not bad...actually those Red Rare Airs look dope on Wale!

Flints are copped no brainer...winterized 6 Rings not bad...actually those Red Rare Airs look dope on Wale!

all those 13s are a must! looking at them, the shape on them are looking very different.
the black/white XIIIs are really different from the original ones, but i still like them.
the rest are meh!

thanks for posting

all those 13s are a must! looking at them, the shape on them are looking very different.
the black/white XIIIs are really different from the original ones, but i still like them.
the rest are meh!

thanks for posting

The Jordan Melo M7 looks like a reworking of the Agassi shoe of '95 or '96, so they're copped for sure. I've been waiting for a retro of those Agassi's.

The Jordan Melo M7 looks like a reworking of the Agassi shoe of '95 or '96, so they're copped for sure. I've been waiting for a retro of those Agassi's.

If those are the going to be the second coming of the playoffs then they can keep them. Flints and Cool Grey XI's may be copped upon further review. Only thing definite as far as JB is concerned these days, are the white/red XIII's.

If those are the going to be the second coming of the playoffs then they can keep them. Flints and Cool Grey XI's may be copped upon further review. Only thing definite as far as JB is concerned these days, are the white/red XIII's.

Flint XIII
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

Back
Top Bottom