Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

I understand people have hope and faith but its a way different situation when dealing with JB today rather than 1985-2006,quality was allready going down around 2005-2008 but the sad thing is that JB has gotten real greedier around 2008 until present day and there quality has gotten worser today compared to there early and mid 2000s retros.With that being said why would you have trust and faith in a shoe company like JB when theyve changed most of the materials on classic sig retros like black/red 12s,black/varsity red 6s and black/infrared 6s when it comes to the upper part of the shoe,and all of the retro 3s coming out soon will have cracked mid soles after just a couple of months of wear but people are going to still beast at $150 for a low quality shoe just cause of the way they look not quality and JB knows that.I want this shoe like everybody else but why would i trust JB to do a good job on these 13s,the only difference the mens will probably be is that they will have red in the inside instead of that pink looking color on the gs,and as cheap as JB has gotten lately with there quality i was really suprised that they didnt take away the leather from the toe part on these 13s and put that god awful faded black suede they love throwing on every black cw retros these days.

I understand people have hope and faith but its a way different situation when dealing with JB today rather than 1985-2006,quality was allready going down around 2005-2008 but the sad thing is that JB has gotten real greedier around 2008 until present day and there quality has gotten worser today compared to there early and mid 2000s retros.With that being said why would you have trust and faith in a shoe company like JB when theyve changed most of the materials on classic sig retros like black/red 12s,black/varsity red 6s and black/infrared 6s when it comes to the upper part of the shoe,and all of the retro 3s coming out soon will have cracked mid soles after just a couple of months of wear but people are going to still beast at $150 for a low quality shoe just cause of the way they look not quality and JB knows that.I want this shoe like everybody else but why would i trust JB to do a good job on these 13s,the only difference the mens will probably be is that they will have red in the inside instead of that pink looking color on the gs,and as cheap as JB has gotten lately with there quality i was really suprised that they didnt take away the leather from the toe part on these 13s and put that god awful faded black suede they love throwing on every black cw retros these days.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

20021223_05_mistake.gif

laugh.gif

20021223_05_mistake.gif

laugh.gif

bet u gon cop em tho homie. if not y u keep comin in the JB forum downing J's as if u worked for a different shoe company. the only thng missin from ur post is u advertising another company. u down em to the point where u shld b gettin commision from other companies for every person u pull away from J's

bet u gon cop em tho homie. if not y u keep comin in the JB forum downing J's as if u worked for a different shoe company. the only thng missin from ur post is u advertising another company. u down em to the point where u shld b gettin commision from other companies for every person u pull away from J's

Can believe they are gonna mess up the XIII All Stars like that. The only shoe never to have been retroed that I was really looking forward to and they F**K them up big time. Thanks Jordan Brand. Looks like only Flints for me.

Can believe they are gonna mess up the XIII All Stars like that. The only shoe never to have been retroed that I was really looking forward to and they F**K them up big time. Thanks Jordan Brand. Looks like only Flints for me.

I don't care what any one says... The vi's had dope quality. I do agree that some kicks have a noticeable difference in quality, but for the most part, it is the "in" thing to complain about quality. In my opinion, there have always been incidents in the quality dept on some jordans and nikes period.

I don't care what any one says... The vi's had dope quality. I do agree that some kicks have a noticeable difference in quality, but for the most part, it is the "in" thing to complain about quality. In my opinion, there have always been incidents in the quality dept on some jordans and nikes period.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

very true 
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
MJ4EVER2320[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/31/109:10 PM
[/td][td]
Can believe they are gonna mess up the XIII All Stars like that. The only shoe never to have been retroed that I was really looking forward to and they F**K them up big time. Thanks Jordan Brand. Looks like only Flints for me
[/td][/tr][/table]
wow 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

very true 
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
MJ4EVER2320[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/31/109:10 PM
[/td][td]
Can believe they are gonna mess up the XIII All Stars like that. The only shoe never to have been retroed that I was really looking forward to and they F**K them up big time. Thanks Jordan Brand. Looks like only Flints for me
[/td][/tr][/table]
wow 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

wow! whats the same from 5 years ago? whats the same from 10 years ago? whats the same from 15 years ago nothing! so why jordans cant change just like everything else.. i remember one time old timer told me you know white castle burgers with cheese once was 7 cents! so when u pump ur gas for ur car ask urself is this gas same quality and price same as years ago nope!

wow! whats the same from 5 years ago? whats the same from 10 years ago? whats the same from 15 years ago nothing! so why jordans cant change just like everything else.. i remember one time old timer told me you know white castle burgers with cheese once was 7 cents! so when u pump ur gas for ur car ask urself is this gas same quality and price same as years ago nope!

Back
Top Bottom