Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

eek.gif
 for me it's the white midsole that kills it, if the midsole was gum on either or their respective leather color i'd be willing to do $250 but I hate the XI white midsole plus the red sample is a dull red despite them being 3m so for me that helps, shiny red leather just isn't for me, but i'd feel better if they dropped the 3m on it all together
paint the midsole then lol. i might just do that after the midsole gets dirty. i actually prefer white but they will get dirty 
I plan to when I start finding these things cheap maybe not the prem but def the regs

Anyone cop the brown with the white midsole and sole?
It looks clean. Just want to see how it looks on feet

those black leathers are amazing to me

just way to many other shoes I prefer at the moment

jb not getting all my money

In the end infrareds will be the only pair of Futures I'll own. Just need to find a pair for a decent price. Hoping to pick up some trade bait this holiday season.

In the end infrareds will be the only pair of Futures I'll own. Just need to find a pair for a decent price. Hoping to pick up some trade bait this holiday season.
do you mean the Infrared23 : full 3M upper with infrared23 mesh, white midsole and infrared sole,

or the 1st of all : all black with 3M stripes, black mid sole and red sole?

or the PRM one with the white midsole and red suede tongue?

Be carefull, choice is big! 

They need to release them Black/Concord Futures, are the a Premium Future?

As for Futures I'm still on the hunt for the Premium Glows.

i just got my first pair of futures today... the dark chocolate premium and i must say im in love with them i wish i got a pair of futures sooner

Back
Top Bottom