Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

This release of the Vs are a little weird to me. Shops around my way who normally get every JB release didn't even get these. These shops received stuff like the 88's and all the OG Nike Air 1s, but not these Vs. Crazy!

Thankfully, I was able to get a pair, but I foresee A LOT of struggle tweets/IG/posts tomorrow. Like someone said earlier, this tactic is going to darn near guarantee that people eat up the fire red Vs next week. It may not initially seem that way the first day since the Fire Reds are a SUPER "GR", but those will get savaged.

View media item 551761View media item 551762

Last edited:
"No RSVP due to limited quantities" at no point did any store claim that. In fact that would be completely stupid. Yes shoes are limited but a raffle or some other method would help. Lets say no RSVP cause our system is broken and RSVP sites would made a killing on this release. Nice journalism though. Site bold statements.
:smile: 

I didn't believe I could ever win one of these shady raffles, but I'm a glutton for disappointment and keep on entering. I'm sure I've entered at least a hundred of these raffles and have never won LMFAO. Thats too suspicious to be coincidence. So when I walked into a local shop to enter raffle number 100 and something I didn't expect much. Like a lot of you, I was looking for the Fear V's. Since I'm a 13-14 I always start with asking for the sz 14 even though most mom and pops in my area don't usually carry them. Whats funny is the guy that had been handing out tickets all day didn't realize they had a sz 14 in the V's til I asked. He said they don't usually get sz 14 but then a cute chick behind the counter said "I think we've got one." He went and checked and low and behold there was one. Hell yeah! I entered my name with the quickness. With 1 hour left in the raffle no one entered for a sz14 but me and I lucked out. I guess this is the only way I'll ever win one of these raffles. SMH but smiling this time. Told the homie about it and he found a sz 14 at another shop. Not gloating here just want to give the Bigfoot folks the heads up and tell you not to give up by thinking the mom and pops don't have your sz. Good Luck!

Signed my gf up for one of the local store raffle she won. They called her and ask her if she enter a raffle? She said what raffle? They gave my shoe away *facepalm!

Lol dude said couple hundred for his spot. Ny cats in line clowned him. Dude homies like he doesn't even have money lol.......

So I entered the raffle for the Jordan 3&5 fear pack but only got called for the Jordan 3's. I honestly don't want them, I really just want the Jordan 5's. I will be at the foot locker house of hoops in Brooklyn NY at 10am if anyone wants to TRADE. JORDAN 3 FEAR SZ 11 FOR JORDAN 5 FEAR SZ 10.5 or SZ 11

So I entered the raffle for the Jordan 3&5 fear pack but only got called for the Jordan 3's. I honestly don't want them, I really just want the Jordan 5's. I will be at the foot locker house of hoops in Brooklyn NY at 10am if anyone wants to TRADE. JORDAN 3 FEAR SZ 11 FOR JORDAN 5 FEAR SZ 10.5 or SZ 11

You might want to add money on top. From the look of it, the V will go up due to it being super limited. But good luck to you tho.

Back
Top Bottom