Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

:smh: at this madness.

Not even going to get into the allocation here, I wanted the 4's and 5's but in no way am I lining up the night before. Funny how the demand went up when news that they'd be limited went out.

:rofl: at DJ Delz's vlog.

3s are just HAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAH.

I was interested in the 4s. But at $175... nah.

The 5s still look blah to me regardless how many celebs wear them.

I was sitting in here hoping to be swayed by pictures, but just got turned off more and more.
I believe there are plenty too, so I hope people won't be getting shot up for them.

Cmon Lorenzo... Stop frontin on these boards like you are stand up guy. Nobody deals with you in Seattle b... You have no sneaker game and every time you are spotted you look mad bummy b. You are a con artist. The only way someone could think otherwise is if they just met you and they don't know any better...

But we know your background b.. Should I aware the community about your craigslist fiasco? 
Well, I met him today and he seemed like a pretty cool dude to me. And in a couple of hours I will be able to completely vouch for him cause my man is hooking me up for real. Honestly, it looks like you only joined NT a few hours ago just so you could hate...no bueno.
Bolded and underlined my last post for you. So because he is hooking you up that means he was incapable of scamming others in the past? This is terrible logic.

You are just giddy camper excited to get his first "exclusive" mikes and have a buddy. You haven't known this old man for a day.. But you ready to try to save him. That says a lot about you. Don't be simple.

Nobody is hating I'm just telling the truth. 
You sound jus like my ol bitc... Jus a hater... Frontin on these boards? Ask Seattle NTer AxtionJaxon who he's gettin the 4s n 5s from... No sneaker game? U obviously don't knw me.. Look bummy? I work 70 hr work weeks homie u don't see me.. Con artist? Nah jus a great father that works for mine... And please enlighten me with this "fiasco" that u apparently knw about that I don't....
Oh... So you just gonna continue lying on these boards? Cmon man... We see through your attempt to look like the good guy by hooking up another Nter... It makes you feel good inside to see that AxtionJaxon got on here and vouched for you.. Doesn't it? 
laugh.gif
 You play the role so well. 

If only those kids you were robbing on craigslist had NT accounts to vouch for you too. This petty thief was doing meet ups to buy sneakers off people and when he would ask to examine the kicks he would just take off. One of the kids was smart enough to just get his plates and call the police 
roll.gif

Criminal records don't lie b...

Don't want to derail this thread anymore. So enjoy waiting in the cold for your sneakers b. Good luck to those goin for em in a few hrs...

Copped my 3's off JJ with the quickness, first time dealing with JJ, funny how I was refreshing a few minutes earlier and as soon as I stopped I check back here to find out they went live. My fate for them V's will be determined later. Well I'm sleeping easy for a bit

Last edited:
I just happened to refresh when I woke up and there they were...now I gotta go deal with the BS at Lenox for the Vs...

Copped my 3's off JJ with the quickness, first time dealing with JJ, funny how I was refreshing a few minutes earlier and as soon as I stopped I check back here to find out they went live. My fate for them V's will be determined later. Well I'm sleeping easy for a bit
thought my links didn't work? lol

Back
Top Bottom