Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

trading the 3 and 4 fears for lebron corks worth it?
I think so, 4's will go for about 220-250 in resell and 3's will go for about 250-300, Corks are going around 600-750 so all in all it's about an equal deal. You will have the winning hand, Corks were way more limited compared to these. But it's about what the shoes mean to you, if you like the deal then go through with it.

Last edited:
At the mall, tired as hell. They're only getting the 4s here and I'm only willing to buy with the military discount.

The 4s look the best to me; however, I like the ashy color of the 5s. 3s are probably my least favorite. Congrats to Nike for another hype filled week and release.

trading the 3 and 4 fears for lebron corks worth it?
if you want a collection to look at and be proud of then the Corks are worth it.....3s & 4s are nice but nothing like the corks.....shoot if i had the whole Fear Pack with the gassed up 5s that everyone wants sooo badly i would trade them for Corks in a heart beat bro

In-store only, if you're not out there by now I doubt you'll get them.
im not. wasint even trying to copped these jordan 4 fear 

i got them in a 10.5    idk how i feel about them.

so if u guys want em let me know. better to go someone here then somewhere else

Waited inline since 11 got denied ticket after putting chair in y the car. smh. going to take a picture of the manager next time and start a thread! was number 28 I wanted to turn up but I might have warrants...

They're nice. The best out of the three. I woke up at 430 to wait for them since I wanted the discount, otherwise I would've sat in front of my computer.

Maaan Im salty as F NOW. I closed my eyes for like 15 mins and JJ sells out.
:stoneface: to myself.
Congrats to all that copped easily off JJ tho.

Back
Top Bottom